Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Re-reading Dracula by Bram Stoker a surprisingly black pilled book with an incel villain vs white knights

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
and it dawned on me that Count Dracula is an incel (but immortal with supernatural powers). Because of media, we have an image of Count Dracula as some smooth, urbane villain that seduces women, but this is not the case in the original work.
  • He's basically NEET, and his only friends are wolves and outcast gypsies
  • His brides in his castle were turned against their will
  • When Mina sees Dracula for the first time, her observation is "it is not a good face" (which, translated from proper Victorian English to modern thotese means "eeeewwww")
  • The Count is described as tall and lanky, with a 'hooked nose' and a 'high forehead', with short fingers and fur on his palms
  • At the beginning of the novel, Jonathan Harker, a typical betabuxx white knight, feels uncomfortable around him, the way blue pill normies feel uncomfortable around incels
  • Lucy also has three men fawning over her (Quincey, a rugged Chad Texan; John Seward, a psychiatrist; and the aristocrat Arthur Holmwood). After leading all three on, she settles for the wealthy aristocrat (hypergamy 101)
    • What's worse --- the three guys knew she was flirting with all three but they remained friends after this Victorian Stacy dies. They even call her a polyandrist (a woman with several husbands), but laugh it off. Even after knowing how she played all three, all of them go out of their way to help her when she's in the process of getting turned into a vampire

I've read it too. The book becomes boring in the middle of the story. The beginning is epic, the end is good too. But the middle is a little bit long and boring. I rate it as 6/10

I've read it too. The book becomes boring in the middle of the story. The beginning is epic, the end is good too. But the middle is a little bit long and boring. I rate it as 6/10

Yes, I completely agree. The middle is just filler nonsense.

I wish I was Dracula to siphoon the life forces of foids and cucks while being an immortal NEET living in my own terrifying maze castle

I wish I was Dracula to siphoon the life forces of foids and cucks while being an immortal NEET living in my own terrifying maze castle
Same. That would be the fucking dream ngl.
Though, immortality might become boring after a while unfortunately.

I couldnt finish to read it probably i will

I read it once. The guys are so fucking cucked. JFL at tradcucks

Probably will never read it but good to know

classic,i want to read it