Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media RE: Is it possible to disable gif avatars

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
In response to question by @NotQuiteChadLite

https://incels.is/threads/is-it-possible-to-disable-gif-avatars.102497/

I’m tired of spergy gifs being seared into my memory when browsing this site. That stupid Eric Harris gif from that spamming newcel is permanently etched into my mind because gifs are so god damn distracting it’s hard to not see them. You can’t ignore them because the human brain will make a moving image stand out compared to a flat static image on a static background. It’s fucking annoying to basically be forced (if you want to browse here) into seeing someone’s dumb personal choice of gif to express themselves, and they’re usually autistic as fuck. Game gifs, anime gifs, old memes, edgelord shooter gifs, all of them need to get the fuck off my page tbh.

Is the only solution to ignore members who have gifs I’m tired of seeing?

Yes bro

try creating an exception for the offending profile pic(s) using your adblocker. If you don't like someone's pfp (on any given website), you can make it go *poof* with adblock/ublock

Thames IQ suggestion

High IQ @Ritalincel thread? High IQ @Ritalincel thread.

I’m tired of spergy gifs being seared into my memory when browsing this site. That stupid Eric Harris gif from that spamming newcel is permanently etched into my mind because gifs are so god damn distracting it’s hard to not see them. You can’t ignore them because the human brain will make a moving image stand out compared to a flat static image on a static background. It’s fucking annoying to basically be forced (if you want to browse here) into seeing someone’s dumb personal choice of gif to express themselves, and they’re usually autistic as fuck. Game gifs, anime gifs, old memes, edgelord shooter gifs, all of them need to get the fuck off my page tbh.

LMAO. That guy with the gif of the dark figure on a black background violently and rapidly shaking must trigger him to a new level. Good rant, would read again.

Helpfulcel thanks bro but I’m a pleb who uses iPad
LMAO. That guy with the gif of the dark figure on a black background violently and rapidly shaking must trigger him to a new level. Good rant, would read again.
:feelscry::feelsbadman:

Never knew this, thanks.

Is it possible to disable anime avatars?

Unblock

it's over for Nov 26 cels

lol bye weebfag