Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Re: Inceltear, I am God part 2

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I got semi-celebrity status it seems from that post on a certain subreddit. And I wanted to clarify a few things because obviously some people are taking it a certain way.

1. When I feel as though I "transcended humanity", I mean that I feel as though I am mentally free the petty rat race and endless, pointless, meaningless social dominance rituals. I don't care about proving myself to anyone. I'm truly mentally free from the demands and perceptions of others in the sense of having to prove my worth to others, and in a certain sense I no longer feel human because of it. Me saying "I am God" was more poetic exaggeration, I'm not a fucking schizo who believes I am literally God.

I was quoting from the opening of episode 3 of the Young Pope. It's a great quote, no? I thought it was beautiful.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsQ7Tt_2hOo

2. By virtue of not feeling the need to engage in petty social dominance rituals, I do not feel as though I need to ruin people below me to raise myself up. That's what social hierarchy is, we are just more advanced lobsters that love showing dominance over others. We have no problem giving people scars in a way that permanently ruins their life. Men have no problem destroying meaningful social relations if it means a whiff of pussy. I'm beyond that.

Most people love dominating other people, and...Oh my God, the fucking seratonin! That seratonin makes you more apt to accomplish so much more and get access to so much more sex, while the poor virgin loser you bullied in high school ends up killing himself in his 30s. But why do you care?

I've cared for far too long, and that makes me no longer human. I don't care if I am stabbing myself emotionally or socially repeatedly, killing off my dopamine, seratonin, and testosterone, and nobody respects me. I will care about those who care about me, nothing more and nothing less. I've let go of people who don't give a shit about me, who would reject me and destroy me if it meant raising themselves up or getting access to sex. Fuck them. You aren't a part of my life anymore. And that's 80% of humanity. I don't care.

3. Yes, I'm a lonely loser whom most people don't like irl. I don't care.

4. My username doesn't mean I'm literally a servant of lucifer, it's relatable. I feel as though since puberty I've been an outcast from human social organization, in the abyss alone. So I relate to him.

Last edited:
You're not a God, but I get how you feel. Humans are primitive vermins and a blackpilled individual should seek to dissociate himself from humanity as much as possible

All that smart talk but at the final it seems that you believe in God.
Thinking that you arent a slave but believing in some divine order is like saying that you are healthy because you make exercises while eating tons of processed foods.

You're not a God, but I get how you feel. Humans are primitive vermins and a blackpilled individual should seek to dissociate himself from humanity as much as possible
I'm not literally. There is no God. But I was born and raised Catholic and I like the mythology behind it.

Thinking that you arent a slave but believing in some divine order is like saying that you are healthy because you make exercises while eating tons of processed foods.
I believe God = human social organization. Offering bread and wine for divine protection is like making a deal with an entertainment agent to do shows and get paid. All religious rituals are just solemn ordinary course of life things; "Baptism" is just literally a bath, "Confession" is just sharing your dark secrets with someone silently, "Eucharist" is just a memorial meal, etc.

Last edited:
Also, if you accept Neoliberal narratives you are more of a slave than the rebel TradCat who attends Latin Masses out of spite.

Also, I think the men who have higher ideals in their life and respect you as a person are worth having around. There are good people out there, just few and far in between.

But do you believe in a divine order and follow his rules ?
I'm not talking about rituals or shit, but something similar as the bible

But do you believe in a divine order and follow his rules ?
I'm not talking about rituals or shit, but something similar as the bible
I believe that human intelligence has outgrown it's primal biology, and in that sense we are an "unnatural" divine order. But no. Just the abyss. And if there's a God, He's beyond good and evil and doesn't participate in life.

Mgtow basically?

I believe that human intelligence has outgrown it's primal biology, and in that sense we are an "unnatural" divine order. But no. Just the abyss. And if there's a God, He's beyond good and evil and doesn't participate in life.
Ok, i was guessing you were a c[UWSL]hristian or similar.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Some guys think they are free just because they dont care about what others will think while following an old book.[/UWSL]

I got semi-celebrity status it seems from that post on a certain subreddit. And I wanted to clarify a few things because obviously some people are taking it a certain way.

1. When I feel as though I "transcended humanity", I mean that I feel as though I am mentally free the petty rat race and endless, pointless, meaningless social dominance rituals. I don't care about proving myself to anyone. I'm truly mentally free from the demands and perceptions of others in the sense of having to prove my worth to others, and in a certain sense I no longer feel human because of it. Me saying "I am God" was more poetic exaggeration, I'm not a fucking schizo who believes I am literally God.

I was quoting from the opening of episode 3 of the Young Pope. It's a great quote, no? I thought it was beautiful.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsQ7Tt_2hOo

2. By virtue of not feeling the need to engage in petty social dominance rituals, I do not feel as though I need to ruin people below me to raise myself up. That's what social hierarchy is, we are just more advanced lobsters that love showing dominance over others. We have no problem giving people scars in a way that permanently ruins their life. Men have no problem destroying meaningful social relations if it means a whiff of pussy. I'm beyond that.

Most people love dominating other people, and...Oh my God, the fucking seratonin! That seratonin makes you more apt to accomplish so much more and get access to so much more sex, while the poor virgin loser you bullied in high school ends up killing himself in his 30s. But why do you care?

I've cared for far too long, and that makes me no longer human. I don't care if I am stabbing myself emotionally or socially repeatedly, killing off my dopamine, seratonin, and testosterone, and nobody respects me. I will care about those who care about me, nothing more and nothing less. I've let go of people who don't give a shit about me, who would reject me and destroy me if it meant raising themselves up or getting access to sex. Fuck them. You aren't a part of my life anymore. And that's 80% of humanity. I don't care.

3. Yes, I'm a lonely loser whom most people don't like irl. I don't care.

4. My username doesn't mean I'm literally a servant of lucifer, it's relatable. I feel as though since puberty I've been an outcast from human social organization, in the abyss alone. So I relate to him.

Very based

This realization also hit me. However, I do enjoy the mogging upon others. I still need to free myself and dedicate my life to reading and silently contemplate.

Nobody is