Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rational fear is a good thing

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
Often when told to stop being weak willed or just try harder to reach a specific goal people always like to think the only way to achieve said goal is to conquer their fears or overcome fears etc.

This is an especially dangerous mindset and there's a reason so many humans are fearful

Fear is key to survivability, fear is the reason you're not dead fear's the reason you don't go near a snake fear is normal, when it comes to dangerous things the more you know the more fearful you're supposed to be

But how is it some people don't have fear and still survive?

It's because both parties have the same goal, they have a different plan. This is the difference.

The answer and the best approach to achieving your goals will never be quitting the pursuit, it is to change the plans.

If you're not dumb you know your options, what I do is take low risk options or high risk options if I have to that badly, but you have to make sure nothing's taken away from you

Are some things better taken away from you? Sure, but it's better to play out the whole thing in your mind so that finally you can choose the best route to take

Don't be ignorant, I'm writing this now this isn't the worst experience but today I was running and trying to punch and the straps on my bag the plastic stuff slammed in my eye socket, I might have retinal detachment I'm very worried lol

Had I been more observant and fearful of all of this extra stuff tied to me my eye socket wouldn't have been hurt, and also I don't have stitches it's a minor injury but your eyes sensitive so that's why I'm worried

Consider all of it, think it over, there's a reason no one's fearful when escaping from a torture centre flying over to a safe place, maybe you're better now, who knows? I'm the last person to tell you to be complacent but this anti fear bullshit is being passed around as advice for too long now and you better consider the risks of this social media age where you'll be filmed and doxxed and harassed and bullied and/or tortured for every single thing you say so you better be fearful.

They banned him because he spoke the truth