Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ratings

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
1-2-3/10: unable to go outside and being ridiculed by people,perma virgin truecel

5/10: Somehow has a social circle,not ridiculed by people but unable to get a relationship unless looksmax to 6/10 at least,still considered as incel

6-7/10: Chadlite or high tier normie,able to get a good social circle and girlfriend,fakecel faggot

8/10: Has a lot of friends,never ridiculed by people and have female orbiters

9/10:Gigachad,he has everything a man need in life and earn money just for existing
10/10 legends says he is unable to seen by us mortals,some says he doesn't exist in human form but just a spiritual energy

3/10 checking in :feelsrope:

I'm probably a 3/10, but sometimes I cope with the idea that I'm a 4/10 until I make myself take a picture and start to feel bad again.

4 here, was 2.5 truecel subhuman until I looksmaxxed to 4 when I was 18

1-2-3/10: unable to go outside and being ridiculed by people,perma virgin truecel

5/10: Somehow has a social circle,not ridiculed by people but unable to get a relationship unless looksmax to 6/10 at least,still considered as incel

6-7/10: Chadlite or high tier normie,able to get a good social circle and girlfriend,fakecel faggot

8/10: Has a lot of friends,never ridiculed by people and have female orbiters

9/10:Gigachad,he has everything a man need in life and earn money just for existing
10/10 legends says he is unable to seen by us mortals,some says he doesn't exist in human form but just a spiritual energy
Massive cope. Only sub4s can't get a relationship unless status and money.

He will rarely get laid and will be cucked in relationships, but will not die a virgin.
being cucked and betabux is not a ascension
anyone can betabux with enough money

being cucked and betabux is not a ascension
anyone can betabux with enough money
Having sex without money exchanging hands means you're not a truecel.

I’m literally 1/10 and I can prove it.

by your saying no one is truecel. stop with this bluepilled cope
What about the impoverished ethnics who can't even betabuxx?

What about the impoverished ethnics who can't even betabuxx?
first of all betabuxing is not a ascension,thats funny you call it ascension and achievement

first of all betabuxing is not a ascension,thats funny you call it ascension and achievement
I wouldn't do it myself, but remember the LMS. If you lose your virginity by paying a lot on dates etc. you are not a truecel. Normies can't mock you for being a virgin.

I'd be a 4/10 because I can't have a relationship but I also don't have a social circle.

3/10 confirmed by many users here

its over

Where's 4/10? I'm definitely at that level.

I'm happy that no bullying goes on in my college. But there are basically only women and gays. My class is like 24 women, 4 gays and me with another straight guy.

Legends say I could maybe looksmaxxx to 6 and I can put your theory to test then