Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ratings scales and getting rated by strangers on the internet is completely useless

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
You never know exactly who is rating you and you rarely get the truth. Even on this forum you could be a male supermodel, but if you say you can´t get women people on here will rate you a 4/10. Anywhere else on the internet you get the usual bluepill garbage.

"Wow, what a handsome man you are. You are very attractive, easily a 9/10."

"Thank you, I´m single. Would you like to have coffee sometime?"

"Ehmm...I don´t kno...oh, I have a boyfriend, I´m sorry. If I weren´t in a relationship I´d love to date you though teehee"

Women only rate men on a yes or no scale.

Is he universally attractive (8+/10) or not? In that sense Tinder is the only reliable way to see your SMV.

funny how everyone will hate you for liking trump and wishing cancer on your parents

but they'll always give you an inflated bullshit looks rating even if they're your worst enemy

well, I get the same bullshit myself. haven't even checked my pic back at that one site I forget the name of.

but they'll always give you an inflated bullshit looks rating even if they're your worst enemy
Coping mecanism. Just take the rating they gave you and subtract 4 and you know what their rating is.

Your dating life success is the reflection of your looks

Well that's why you need a large body of input. 20 opinions is not enough. 2000 opinions on the other hand would give an accurate score. And it needs to be anonymous

PSL rating is the only technical, most accurate and unbiased method of rating a face.

How many likes your photos get on social media would be a good parameter. I used to follow some couple related hashtags on Instagram and unsurprisingly the less attractive ones got fewer likes with no exception.

Its only useless if the person who is being asked to rate doesnt know how to fucking rate.

You can't be this stupid
this, lol.

Guys with millions of female instagram followers, who make millions of dollars simply from their looks get rated anywhere from a 4-6 on lookism.

How many likes your photos get on social media would be a good parameter. I used to follow some couple related hashtags on Instagram and unsurprisingly the less attractive ones got fewer likes with no exception.

Ugly in pics, and ugly in real life. I can be the judge.