Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel rating system is different in the UK(UKcels GTFIH)

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
its commonly accepted that british people tend to be uglier than most other western countries and since the majority in the PSLI community are from either of those countries, the PSLI rating system is based around attractiveness in relation to those countries. however since we are on average uglier, what a 4 in say america would be a 5 in this country. whatever your PSLI rating is you can add 1 point to it. i have several examples to support this as well.

exhibit 1: one of my friends from school is a high tier normie facially, average height(5'10) and slays. in america he wouldnt, he would need to be at least chadlite to slay, especially when hes under 6ft.

exhibit 2: when i made that post about that guy from the x factor who was a "chadlite" from my perspective, everyone agreed that he is normie tier at best. most here arent from the UK however so they are used to seeing better looking people in real life and scale his attractiveness to theirs. but here he is attractive(on the original video foids were commenting that he was, this is the best indicator of attractiveness).

tl;dr if you are from the UK add one point to your PSLI rating to get your true rating.

UKCel here.
the issue with this is that the UK is inherently more hypergamous than other places. You can add one to your score, but it's offset by the fact that girls have ridiculously high standards.

For instance, now I'm looksmaxxing, I'm probably a total normie by definition. So 5/10. Maybe 6 with photofrauding and lighting etc. Mostly 4 when I don't shave and look a state because I fucking hate my job and life.

But when I went on holiday over the summer to Eastern Europe, I actually got attention from girls in real life for the first time in like 5 years. The girls were hotter than the 3/10 absolute beasts that ignore me in the UK, even though the guys there were hotter than me so according to your theory, I should be lower on the scale.

So in UK I might be a 5. Bump up to 6 because guys aren't good looking in UK.
Doesn't matter because beastly single mothers still want you to be at least 8/10.

Whereas elsewhere, hypergamy isn't as bad.

Go to Poland;

Girls are better looking but they haven't got the expectation that they're going to land a Geordie Shore steroid freak who also happens to be an investment banker and mma fighter in his spare time.

so you might only be a 5/10 but at least you're treated like a 5/10 by girls who are 5/10 instead of treated like a 2/10 by a girl who is 1/10

ask yourself this about the uk - do you actually see looksmatched couples in general? Or do you see runaway hypergamy?

note: don't do the above if you're still holding on to the hopepill. the uk is fucking done as far as hypergamy is concerned

32 KV 5'11 white UKcel but not NT, poor, balding now.

Classism is fucking rampant over here from where you live to how you talk, nightmare.

'cos I'm a peasant I'm expected to act like a chav with a ciggie constantly in one hand & cheap beer in the other while owning a Staffordshire bull terrier but I'm too intellectual for that demographic while being too "chav" to fit in with middle class fuckers, lol.

Classism is fucking rampant over here from where you live to how you talk, nightmare.

'cos I'm a peasant I'm expected to act like a chav with a ciggie constantly in one hand & cheap beer in the other while owning a Staffordshire bull terrier but I'm too intellectual for that demographic while being too "chav" to fit in with middle class fuckers, lol.

mate you need to move to a new place.

had your exact problem.

seriously my home town is chav central. fucking the whole place has a collective IQ of 12.

Then I moved to london; fucking rich boy chad central don't go there.

Then i moved to a small city just outside london, and it's better.

yeah ive noticed that too. trying to act intelligent as a black man will be met with laughter from normshits.

girls in this country have laughable standards you have to reach, this even includes the growing population of fat girls and single mothers.

the bar is set to an obtainable level if your not NT and thugmaxxing.

over for my fellow ukcel brothers. :feelsbadman:

UKCel here.
the issue with this is that the UK is inherently more hypergamous than other places. You can add one to your score, but it's offset by the fact that girls have ridiculously high standards.

For instance, now I'm looksmaxxing, I'm probably a total normie by definition. So 5/10. Maybe 6 with photofrauding and lighting etc. Mostly 4 when I don't shave and look a state because I fucking hate my job and life.

But when I went on holiday over the summer to Eastern Europe, I actually got attention from girls in real life for the first time in like 5 years. The girls were hotter than the 3/10 absolute beasts that ignore me in the UK, even though the guys there were hotter than me so according to your theory, I should be lower on the scale.

So in UK I might be a 5. Bump up to 6 because guys aren't good looking in UK.
Doesn't matter because beastly single mothers still want you to be at least 8/10.

Whereas elsewhere, hypergamy isn't as bad.

Go to Poland;

Girls are better looking but they haven't got the expectation that they're going to land a Geordie Shore steroid freak who also happens to be an investment banker and mma fighter in his spare time.

so you might only be a 5/10 but at least you're treated like a 5/10 by girls who are 5/10 instead of treated like a 2/10 by a girl who is 1/10

ask yourself this about the uk - do you actually see looksmatched couples in general? Or do you see runaway hypergamy?

note: don't do the above if you're still holding on to the hopepill. the uk is fucking done as far as hypergamy is concerned

yeah i guess youre right but its easier to date down here where ugly foids are willing to fuck 6s and up and there are a shortage of 6+ men here because were uglier on average.

mate you need to move to a new place.

had your exact problem.

seriously my home town is chav central. fucking the whole place has a collective IQ of 12.

Then I moved to london; fucking rich boy chad central don't go there.

Then i moved to a small city just outside london, and it's better.
Lived in shitty part of London where the migrants outnumber the blighty whiteys near a football stadium, now live in some rural posh village, bunch of old fucks here & disgusting sausage eaters on Friday/sat nights.

Still better than London but my mental health is fucked, I just LDAR as I can't stand interactions with ppl unless I have no choice.

It really doesn't help that I'm not a pub type person, can't stand the taste of alcoholic drinks other than mixed spirits like vodka based stuff. Everyone is a fucking alcoholic in this country, the dependency ppl have on it is ridiculous. How was the night out? Ah yeah it was great man. What happened then? Dunno, can't remember but it was wicked, lol.

Last edited: