Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rather cuck than incel

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
But with my looks I can only be an incel, not a cuck

Attachments

• 下載 (23).jpg
    下載 (23).jpg
    5 KB · Views: 20
All ricecels are cucks by default, white westerners are coming to riceland to cuck you and take all your toilets while you rot:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
at least cucks get laid

Who the fuck is this deformed slavcel nigga gets mogged to another dimension by curries :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: why do they always look like that what a subhuman ogre i think even you mog him OP
he's a guy who got a 4.3 GPA

this guy? no way

Attachments

• kTNsCUIP_400x400.jpg
    kTNsCUIP_400x400.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
But with my looks I can only be an incel, not a cuck
You can be a cuck, a good one. I know there are plenty of girls around the globe who desire to trade their body for marrying someone from a developed countries.
Also, I'm sure there are poor girls where you live thinking only man's money for marriage.

rather x than incel

x: anything

All ricecels are cucks by default, white westerners are coming to riceland to cuck you and take all your toilets while you rot:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

I was thinking about this recently! XD

That we hear about how in SE Asia lots of guys aren't having sex, are becoming hikkis, etc.

Maybe it's due to hypergamy there too. Even though they're not woke, they could be still "progressive" enough for it to happen, I guess.

Maybe we need to ban apps like Tinder... or shame women a lot if they sleep around.