Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Rather A Simp Than An Incel

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
screenshot-445-png.744051

most incels who manage to make it go into other extreme and turn into simps
normie confirms that simp = incel (in denial)
simps and white knights are incels in denial, but they are useful for womyn, unlike the useless incels who admit they are incels.
Also, no Chad has to appeal to simp or white knight strategies to get womyn attention and have that little chance of get a GF or get laid, Chad just has to be himself: a chad.

screenshot-445-png.744051

rather a simp than an incel
lol, thats what a simp is:
Screenshot 20230428 131122 457

768 Sem Ttulo 20230216194935

Incels not simping, licking boots and doing everything they can for womyn? No, i don't want that!! I want them being slaves for a while, 10 years at least!!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12dtxo0/govid_tries_to_convince_us_he_loves_being_incel/?

Last edited:
You can be an incel and a simp at the same time

You can be an incel and a simp at the same time
this

incel is just a state of being. You can be a bluepilled or redpilled incel too. There are tons of forums for these kinds of incels (they just never call themselves incel)
This specific forum is just for blackpilled incels. If you want a bluepilled incel forum, just visit r/foreveralone. Or even r/IncelTear.

I think there's a positive correlation between simps and incels. If you think about it, chad doesn't simp because bitches are plentiful for him. It's the men who are struggling to get bitches that need to lick womens feet to get attention.

These “people” are so pathetic that their only reason for existence is to please women

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: I want to shoot simps in the face

Nobody wants to be an incel being an incel in denial (simp) is even worse lmaooo. Getting puss because you act like a dog and let woman walk over you is weird. Rather be loved or hated but not used by woman and return to .is because some chick chose chad above a simp

If you’re into “femdom” then you’re definitely a faggot and you should be burned alive :feelspuke:

Simps aren't incels at all.

Simps are the biggest cuckolds ever.
Incels, on the contrary, are based and high iq people.

Better incel than simp, and if you think otherwise, you have nothing to do here.

be an incel or a paypig. The answer is selfexplainitory