Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rather a dog than a sub5

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-

Females would rather lick the tongue of a dog, than give any sub5 a chance. Imagine being below a fucking dog. That thing is dirty af and has tons of bacteria on its tongue and bitches see it as the second sex option after Chad while we dont exist in their radar.

dog licks balls , foids lick dog

Is anyone on the forum a dogpill denier?

Rather a dog than sub8

Is anyone on the forum a dogpill denier?
I understand it happens with some perverted girls but I doubt every other girl is getting fucked by her dog

I understand it happens with some perverted girls but I doubt every other girl is getting fucked by her dog
It is honestly disgusting. Pretty much every single woman I know who has a dog has had their dogs tongue in their mouth. Either I have seen it live or they have pictures or videos about it on some social media

View attachment 500927

Females would rather lick the tongue of a dog, than give any sub5 a chance. Imagine being below a fucking dog. That thing is dirty af and has tons of bacteria on its tongue and bitches see it as the second sex option after Chad while we dont exist in their radar.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

do you think most would choose a dog over a sub 5 male if they had to pick one?

do you think most would choose a dog over a sub 5 male if they had to pick one?
If it was kissing, yes. If it was fucking I think the majority would fuck the sub 5 with a condom and a feeling of disgust, because they don't want to lower to bestiality and harming animals. I could be wrong though maybe im idealizing them and they are actually downright primal and perverted

Mogged by a dog again :feelsrope:

The amount of women getting riled by their dog is probably lower, but a larger amount is probably letting their dog lick them out

lol...

Yes we are even less than dogs....

:feelskek:

This is the state of 2021....

All thanks to modern western society and the USA in particular.

Men dying is needed.

We need men dead.

Why?

to collapse everything and have these stupid bitches stop working jobs that belong to men.

Foids will not be able to work if ugly men either stop contributing to society or they just die somehow by suicide or war.

Russia saw this happen... lol

So this is not cope.... okay?

She'd rather give an hour long rimjob to that dog than be taken to a luxurious dinner by a truecel, you can count on it.

Dogpill is some of the most convincing evidence that we should consider women equivalent to animals

She'd rather give an hour long rimjob to that dog than be taken to a luxurious dinner by a truecel, you can count on it.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yes eating germs from the anal exit where dog shit comes out is far more preferable to foids....:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Women are disgusting and do not deserve any "freedom"...

they have no logic or brain and need to be controlled.