Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rate yourself

Rate yourself

• 1/10

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 2/10

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • 3/10

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • 4/10

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • 5/10+

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
If yu are 4/10+, get out, You always have some chance to get laid.

I would be a 6 if it weren’t for my recessed jaw and height, but instead I’m a 2. :feelsrope:

4 rn. 6.5 when looksmaxxed.

If yu are 4/10+, get out, You always have some chance to get laid.
Well no shit sherlock. If i could i would but im Unvoluntary Human. Thats why im an incel in the first place.

not sure, between 3/10 and 4/10

3/10 on a good day.

if you're non nt it doesn't matter it's over regardless @Zer0/∞

10/10 but only when no one is looking

I would be an easy 6 if it weren't for my balding

no zero option. :cryfeels:

When incel forums dont even cater for your level of monstrosity, thats when you KNOW you're truly done and dusted

If you're at least not 7/10 its ovER.

If you're at least not 7/10 its ovER.

Yep, lots of Normiecels coming in. Chadlite's and Chad's aren't joining this forum.

I've seen Blackpilled Chadlite's, but Chad's life is so different from ours that anything other than the Bluepill or Redpill is absurd to them.

I HAVE NEGATIVE ORBIT VECTOR
I HAVE NARROW PALLET
I HAVE HIGH SET HAIRLINE
I HAVE 6.5 INCH WRISTS

people onlime rate me 7 8 9 when i ask them to be brutally honest but id say im 5-6/10

I can't rate myself objectively. All I can go by, is womens reactions and they are all negative. For reference, I have bad acne scarring on my face and I'm bald. I think I have only seen one person in my life that had similar acne scars than me. If I had to rate myself based on how women seem to react to me, I would say around 3/10. Interactions with women are always short, and women act as if they are angry at me. Its their involuntary response because they have to make sure a subhuman like me doesn't think I could have any chances with them.

Inceldom starts at 5

I can't rate myself objectively. All I can go by, is womens reactions and they are all negative. For reference, I have bad acne scarring on my face and I'm bald. I think I have only seen one person in my life that had similar acne scars than me. If I had to rate myself based on how women seem to react to me, I would say around 3/10. Interactions with women are always short, and women act as if they are angry at me. Its their involuntary response because they have to make sure a subhuman like me doesn't think I could have any chances with them.
Or having them run in fear when you introduce yourself :feelsrope:

I'm 5'6 have a receding hairline, probably a 4/10 face and have a small dick. not to mention deathnic (tacocel). So id say im a 2/10 :feelsrope:

Can’t put a number on it I’m not cute but I don’t think Im subhuman

I've only ever gotten an objective rating once, by wheat waffles.. and it was 6/10 with my best pics. Other than that from the knowledge online and the times I've asked around on the discord and reddit I've gotten as low as 4.5 and as high as 7. don't know what to make of this anymore but I'm far from a final product and I'm gonna continue looksmaxxing

1/10 balding, shortcel, misaligned eyes, recessed jaw, bad acne. :cryfeels: