Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate your parents

Both 2/10, I can see were I get my subhuman genetics from.

Mom=7.5/10
Dad=4/10

Somehow this created a 3/10 incel

6-7/10 for both, it's mostly poverty and malnutrition that fucked me up, else I would Chad lite

Bushladen008 said:
6-7/10 for both, it's mostly poverty and malnutrition that fucked me up, else I would Chad lite

What country did you grow up in? Or are you a poorcel from an american city?

I wouldn't rating my parents as goodlooking, but my dad wears nice and gets praised by girls and he's only the one cheating on girls.

Too bad I inherited much from mom.

Both good looking, but those features didn't mix well for me.

Kointo said:
What country did you grow up in? Or are you a poorcel from an american city?

My parents  were basically refugee fleeing the Soviet  invasion of Afghanistan. My father was a fighter in the northern alliance and my mother a regular village girl. Grew up in a poor neighborhood of Canada.

Mom = 7
Dad = 4

Inheriting my dad's long face + my mom's massive jaw makes me look like a deformed habsburg.

kkt6 said:
Mom = 7
Dad = 4

Inheriting my dad's long face + my mom's massive jaw makes me look like a deformed habsburg.

Incest is not wincest, especially Charles II in the top right
11372051_1446457595661521_754370064_n.jpg

When he was young, my dad would probably be 6/10 if it weren't for his height. I have no idea why he settled for my mom when I am sure he could have done better. She ended up cheating on him when I was a kid and they split up when I was a teenager.

My mom is like 2/10 and I got very bad physical traits from her. I love her but I can't deny her role in shaping my life.

Both 2/10 although they look quite different.

Kointo said:

Oh God
I'm a spitting image of bottom right

5-6/10 in their primes. Ugly or slightly below average nowadays.

Brother 6/10
Sister 8/10

Me: 2/10

It stung when one of my friends asked me why my sister was hot, but i was ugly as fuck today. I almost punched his face into the car window. Just thinking about that gets me so pissed that im thinking about ghosting this faggot and never speaking to him again.

Dad: 5/10 Insecure betabux manlet(5'6"). Beat and neglected me when I was a kid. He's decent guy now though, at least tolerates my inability to function properly in society, supports me etc.
Mom: 4-5/10(only seen some old photos of her) Married by dad for stability, was a typical roastie working class partygirl up until she met him, died a few months after I was born.

Me: emotionally stunted and socially crippled manlet.

Mom is a mentally ill, insane low IQ 5.5 blonde

Dad is a 4/10 5'6.5" manlet whose picture should appear in the dictionary definition of "cuckold"

Kointo said:

Jeez theyre truecel looking... Makes me wonder when human's looks started degrading.

Did we not become chads because of som3 incest in our genes? What is this

A pair of subhumans and on top of that they are bluepilled af and incapable of assimilating the blackpill.

Didnt k ow them. Im an adopted child and the only info about the biological parents is that I was with some single mother before adoption lol dont know anything about the father. I dont know anything about my genetics. Not that I care about my origins.

At their prime Tyronelite and Becky

Mother: 9 - In her prime, she was like Ali MacGraw or Jackie Kennedy.

Father: 7 - He was a normie version of Tom Selleck.

Zyros said:
Didnt k ow them. Im an adopted child and the only info about the biological parents is that I was with some single mother before adoption lol dont know anything about the father. I dont know anything about my genetics. Not that I care about my origins.
Your single mother was dumped by a chad, therefore you got those looks..

fgt

Mum in her prime was about 7. Dad 8. Me, 3 or 4

terrible people, borderline psychopathic just for having me

Mom: 8/10 only flaw was bad teeth
Dad: 8/10 only flaw was wigger haircut then again it was back in the '90 es

I honestly don't know where it all went so wrong in my case.

My mum obviously only married my dad for money. My dad is like a 4/10 incel with shitty teeth, but he works in investment banking so makes decent money, enough for overseas holidays every year, private schools and going out to restaurants a lot without my mum working.

My dad looked like Alain Delon (not even joking) and my mom just looked a little above average

Now that they are in relatively old age dad's like a 6 mom's like a 5

How they both produced an abomination like me is just downright odd tbh

mum in her prime = 6/10

pop in his prime = 7/10 

me - legit 3/10 mid teens, 4.5/10 now.

Both above or at average, same with my brother.
I drew the short straw.

I dont know my father but my mother is 1/10.

Dad =4
mom =5

Would explain me being a 4.5

Thanks for the never ending depression of having genetic trash genes!

Both were above average but genetics is still a lottery.

7-8 Chad father+ 6-7 mother, I was born premature and I'm 5'9".

mom was around a 6/10 when she was younger. aged well, looks younger than her age now. 5'4
dad is a 5'5 studly manlet with a decent face. i would rate him a 5/10 when he was younger. i am 5'10 and 3/10 with mental problems.

Mom: above average
Dad: above average

Me: way below

Probably both were like 6/10, times were different back then.