Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate your favourite designs for Dante from Devil May Cry

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
DMC1

Dante_%28DMC%29.png

DMC2

dh9mfb9-cfd5a49b-2f32-4d6a-8784-492a6b4d602d.png

DMC3

f2b20d5d0cba882820530fce1631a744.jpg

DMC4

il_fullxfull.1701100895_fv6n.jpg

DMC5

devil_may_cry_5__dante_awakened_by_heliosal_dd3dpcj-pre.jpg

1 and 2 are my favourite designs, they perfectly embody the gothic, vampiric vibe DMC1 and 2 had, and the edgy vibe of the late 90s-early 2000s.

4 and 5 are ok, their too western/cowboyish for me.
I think they would be better for another character and not Dante.

And honestly, 3 is my least favourite.
I don;t think that punk-rocker look fits Dante much tbh.

@VideoGameCoper @lu.jones @ItsovERfucks @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Subhuman Niceguy @SubhumanGamer @lazy_gamer_423 @GameDevCel @GameDominator100 @Stupid Clown @GameDominator100

@VideoGameCoper @lu.jones @ItsovERfucks @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Subhuman Niceguy @SubhumanGamer @lazy_gamer_423 @GameDevCel @GameDominator100 @Stupid Clown @GameDominator100
1. 3
2. 5
3. 1
4. 4
5. 2

Dmc 2 had the best devil trigger design (the diesel outfit was radical as well)

Dmc4 has best default outfit.

I like the DMC4

Yeah, but I prefer the DMC4 more because of the more vibrant red
1 and 2 have more of a darkish bloody shade of red.
funny thing too, during the gameplay of dmc1, dantes coats looks a little pinkish.
it reminds of how knuckles in sonic 3 on its own was pink

1,2,4,and 5 all look pretty cool

1 and 2 are the only good ones, 3 doesn't suit him, and 4 and 5 make him look like a steer and queer.
1 and 2 are definitely the best, but 3 is definitely the worst imo. 3 makes him look really queer or something

1 and 2 are definitely the best, but 3 is definitely the worst imo. 3 makes him look really queer or something
3 makes him look like a punk rocker, which would be fine if it was for the another character tbh.
in fact, the jacket itself in that game looks ok, its pretty much an extended biker jacket.

i have absolutely no fucking idea WHY they decided to give him those shitty brown trousers though!
they should have been red like in 1 and 2, and i don't see why he should be shirtless either!

if i was to improve 3's design, i would make his trousers red and give him a black t shirt.
this image is from a mod someone made, and it makes his 3 design look a million times better.

ba42a297202115c875e0795f9716ae21.png

3 makes him look like a punk rocker, which would be fine if it was for the another character tbh.
in fact, the jacket itself in that game looks ok, its pretty much an extended biker jacket.

i have absolutely no fucking idea WHY they decided to give him those shitty brown trousers though!
they should have been red like in 1 and 2, and i don't see why he should be shirtless either!

if i was to improve 3's design, i would make his trousers red and give him a black t shirt.
this image is from a mod someone made, and it makes his 3 design look a million times better.

ba42a297202115c875e0795f9716ae21.png
Yeah, that redesign is far superior to the original 3 design

I have all the games

Yeah, that redesign is far superior to the original 3 design
its so much more pleasing to look at.
rather than having no shirt and trousers with the shitty shade of brown i've ever seen, and its way more consistent with his previous designs.
it also foreshadows his design in dmc1 too

its so much more pleasing to look at.
rather than having no shirt and trousers with the shitty shade of brown i've ever seen, and its way more consistent with his previous designs.
it also foreshadows his design in dmc1 too
Yep

his 4 design, i've never really liked, it looks ok, but its just not for dante.
the design kinda betrays that gothic aesthetic 1 and had for dante.
in fact, the entire franchise at this point had a dark, gothic horror identity to it which really made it stand out from other games.
dante's jacket, belt buckle, chaps with cowboy boot patterns and loafers make him look too western tbh.
he almost looks like a fucking cowboy.

his 4 design, i've never really liked, it looks ok, but its just not for dante.
the design kinda betrays that gothic aesthetic 1 and had for dante.
in fact, the entire franchise at this point had a dark, gothic horror identity to it which really made it stand out from other games.
dante's jacket, belt buckle, chaps with cowboy boot patterns and loafers make him look too western tbh.
he almost looks like a fucking cowboy.
Yeah, he kinda does look a bit like a cowboy in that one, lol

Yeah, he kinda does look a bit like a cowboy in that one, lol
same with dmc5 kinda, he definitely looks more grunge in that game.
but he still looks cowboyish with his jacket, henley shirt and boots.
he even gets a cowboy hat as a weapon in that game ffs

same with dmc5 kinda, he definitely looks more grunge in that game.
but he still looks cowboyish with his jacket, henley shirt and boots.
he even gets a cowboy hat as a weapon in that game ffs
In a way, a cowboy hat as a weapon sounds kinda cool though