Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rate womanlet who played with me, then rejected me and eventually blocked me

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
this dumb cunt "flirted" with me. but just to tease me and friendzone me. she was into a tall chad that called me ugly to my face. guy was a complete bastard. never even did anything to him, and the bitch worshipped his ass. he would come sit next to her when i talked to her in the middle of conversation. then she would smile and laugh at me.

stupid bitch kept teasing me over and over. just to play with me. eventually when i made a move she brutally rejected me. dumb cunt.

there was another guy. he wasent very tall but he looked better then me. however he wasent that good looking. i would say he was probably a 6.5. however at that time i was balding hard and i was already bad looking to begin with.

i heard from someone that this guy fucked her in the ass LOL. you cant even believe how mad i got when i heard that. i had high tension with that guy however i never actually fought with him. however there was another blond haired -blue eyed that insulted me alot. told me i'm sexually fraustrated and a loser and i kicked his ass twice. for all of you losers who think bad boy theory legit. girls saw me kick his ass and they even cared. lol. i was a major subhuman in the eyes of everyone. girls dont care about no bad boy bullshit.

anyway. this is her

1493359_10203500367659588_560462339290191364_o.jpg

She seems like your average white slut, 6/10 would absolutely want to fuck and end friendzoned and mocked

She seems like your average white slut, 6/10 would absolutely want to fuck and end friendzoned and mocked
she is insanly petite. she looks like a child

269590_2201826254937_5973579_n.jpg

That dosn't make her any less of a slut
she is a slut. however. with very high standarts. she had like 12 guys in her friendzone. lol. all they did was sit in circles with her and compliment the bitch to death. then she would fuck the tallest chads only. dumb bitch

she is a slut. however. with very high standarts. she had like 12 guys in her friendzone. lol. all they did was sit in circles with her and compliment the bitch to death. then she would fuck the tallest chads only. dumb bitch
That's what happens with women. They're all sluts for chads, there's a common saying in my languaje. "Puta con todos menos conmigo" which basically means that she's a slut with everyone except me, which me in this case would be incel

this dumb cunt "flirted" with me. but just to tease me and friendzone me. she was into a tall chad that called me ugly to my face. guy was a complete bastard. never even did anything to him, and the bitch worshipped his ass. he would come sit next to her when i talked to her in the middle of conversation. then she would smile and laugh at me.

stupid bitch kept teasing me over and over. just to play with me. eventually when i made a move she brutally rejected me. dumb cunt.

there was another guy. he wasent very tall but he looked better then me. however he wasent that good looking. i would say he was probably a 6.5. however at that time i was balding hard and i was already bad looking to begin with.

i heard from someone that this guy fucked her in the ass LOL. you cant even believe how mad i got when i heard that. i had high tension with that guy however i never actually fought with him. however there was another blond haired -blue eyed that insulted me alot. told me i'm sexually fraustrated and a loser and i kicked his ass twice. for all of you losers who think bad boy theory legit. girls saw me kick his ass and they even cared. lol. i was a major subhuman in the eyes of everyone. girls dont care about no bad boy bullshit.

anyway. this is her

1493359_10203500367659588_560462339290191364_o.jpg
Suifuel tbh.
Bruh I'm talking to a girl who seems to be like that one lol I'm afraid ngl. She has a friendzoned guy friend and rejected all the guys from her church who liked her.

Last edited:
Beta orbiter, now you know not to

run her over (GTA 5)

she's the kind of woman that have 10 or 15 guys simping for her and chasing her around.

i think she's a latina
dark eyes and light skin are latinx features

More motivations to chadfish. Fuck these foids ! Fucking kill them ! Break their heads open with an axe ! Shoot them all down ! Gun them all down !

Shes hot, I would fuck her

More motivations to chadfish. Fuck these foids ! Fucking kill them ! Break their heads open with an axe ! Shoot them all down ! Gun them all down !
Very based

She is friendzonning tons of normies while she is fucking Chads. This is what modern women are like they are fility dogs that need to be in cages

That foid looks like a goblin, I sure hope you don't have feelings for her brocel