Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rate wheatwaffles face

mogs me brutally

Literally who

Just fucken lol

Punchable. Quite Punchable.

That's my rating of his face.

We don't know for sure it's him do we ?
He is a somewhat blackpilled youtuber for anyone wondering.

Jfl he only has 20k subs, I was expecting hundreds of thousands at the least. Why should I care about this
Jfl he has more subs than incel TV

Normie face. Could've ascended had it not been for his manletism and framletism.
Manletism? Didnt he claim to be 6’ or this the wrong guy?

faggot/10, normgroid tier

faggot/10, normgroid tier
Looks like a younger Damian Lewis. @Notorious Inkler
Damian Lewis. I love gingers! He's so pretty! | Damian lewis, Actor photo,  Ginger men

Fuck John Anthony Lifestyle: smug PUA trash that wants to scam you by teaching his "game".
There are people here LDARing for a decade with better social skills than this faggot.:lul:

Absolute cringe listening to him for a single second.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hVoZyHCb0&t=10s

Wheat Waffles isn't any better, a complete normie sellout diluting the black pill for his benefit.

Last edited:
He never claimed to be incel, so the points about how he could have ascended are not relevant. Pretty sure he has ascended. Not fakecel because never claimed to be incel, but honest about blackpill and knows he is not chad. I like him

Normie face. Could've ascended had it not been for his manletism and framletism.
He’s talked about having ex girlfriends in some of his videos and describes himself as average height. He’s never claimed to be incel.

Regardless he mogs this Redpilled faggot that is trying to roast him hard at least facially. And he’s attacking wheat waffle’s appearance even though wheat himself never has claimed to b a Chad.

He was obviously very butthurt that he got rated low by Wheat Wafes

He's a mogger.

He's a 6/10

Gigalol at 11:25 when he refers to that bald subhuman as "a guy who looks cool and confident" :feelskek:

he never claimed to be an incel. he just makes blackpilled videos. i dont mind that..mostof his audience are normies anyway.

the problem is wheat waffles mogs the clown talking anthony lifestyle or whatever he is

also uber black pill his OWN GIRLFRIEND RATES WHEAT WAFFLES AT A 6/10, which in reality is huge for a woman to rate a male over 6 eg over average

when he is not around and they show anthony lifestyles pic they would rate him sub human 2/10

that is the reality

Another fakcel making money off stupid incels

I didn’t really know who these two were until yesterday but WW mogs the PUA guy

Dunno, but it sounds like this WheatWaffles fella is pretty based.

[UWSL]Guy in the video (not WheatWaffles) is a massive bluepilled faggot. Can't stand listening to him and his bullshit virtue signalling.[/UWSL]