Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate @videogamecoper

They are annoying, Loud and bully me for my curved spine when i walk to the store
at times, They arrive on bikes just like i was bullied when i was little, I hate kids.
Fair enough. It's teens I hate the most. Young teens are who bullied me the worst

Idk. @VictimofBpillReaper has been trolling a lot lately
I don't really mind tbh. It's kind of funny. Just as long as he doesn't follow me when I'm driving my muscle car and post the license plate to doxx me, I don't care

I found his .org account and imo he doesn't look bad. I'd rate him a good 6/10 and I think he could easily ascend

View attachment 1201627

@VideoGameCoper
Why tf do they even make these toilets for kids :feelskek:

The design is weird asf it is smiling like it is happy to be shit into

What sort of parent buys this freaky ass toilet for their kid to use :feelskek:
40624DDA 0572 4479 ADAD 08D964C84B1D

Says the jacked tyrone

If that is you, @VideoGameCoper you can ascend with ease. Legit borderline chadlite Just go on tinder and act neuro typical. take that chance and get out of here. You still have hope

If that is you, @VideoGameCoper you can ascend with ease. Legit borderline chadlite Just go on tinder and act neuro typical. take that chance and get out of here
Are you being sarcastic? This is clearly a shitpost and that is obviously not me. Are you that autistic you haven’t figured it out yet, lmao?

Are you being sarcastic? This is clearly a shitpost and that is obviously not me. Are you that autistic you haven’t figured it out yet, lmao?
oh lol. Welcome back. I thought @VictimofBpillReaper was serious, probably because I just toook shrroms

oh lol. Welcome back. I thought @VictimofBpillReaper was serious, probably because I just toook shrroms
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You totally fell for it man. That’s exactly what @VictimofBpillReaperwas hoping would happen, lol.

why are we taking a @VictimofBpillReaper post seriously hes just a funny guy fr JFL