Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion rate trash taste looks

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
It's now very popular podcast by 3 weebs which are some biggest names in anime community, they hosted lately hypergamic noodlewhore but regardless how do you think their smv truly is ?

gigguk is 5/10, he isn't bad looking especially for thai has white women as fiance but he is mogged by two other guys
joey is mutt...but rather good looking one ( relatively ) he is 6,5 nothing jaw droping but for hapa from wmaf marriage he is on better looking side ones he also has pinoy girlfriend ( she looks similiar to him quite muttish )
connor is easily best looking he is chadlite 7,5 and run JBW game probably in japan and race mogs two other guys

@Transcended Trucel
@Broly
@kanyepilled
@Animecel2D
forgot vidya

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FciJamr2z1Q

I've watched some of their stuff, they're kinda funny. i agree with your ratings they're all spot on, but Connor is a more a 6.5 at max, he's not special looking for a normie, but he's tall.

i don't like Connor for the stuff he said about fate and i'm a type moon fan :feelsjuice:

I've watched some of their stuff, they're kinda funny. i agree with your ratings they're all spot on, but Connor is a more a 6.5 at max, he's not special looking for a normie, but he's tall.

i don't like Connor for the stuff he said about fate and i'm a type moon fan :feelsjuice:
he is bit beard fraud but still in my opinion chadlite

looks like shit

It's now very popular podcast by 3 weebs which are some biggest names in anime community, they hosted lately hypergamic noodlewhore but regardless how do you think their smv truly is ?

gigguk is 5/10, he isn't bad looking especially for thai has white women as fiance but he is mogged by two other guys
joey is mutt...but rather good looking one ( relatively ) he is 6,5 nothing jaw droping but for hapa from wmaf marriage he is on better looking side ones he also has pinoy girlfriend ( she looks similiar to him quite muttish )
connor is easily best looking he is chadlite 7,5 and run JBW game probably in japan and race mogs two other guys

@Transcended Trucel
@Broly
@kanyepilled
@Animecel2D
forgot vidya

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FciJamr2z1Q

Agreed with your rating. They all make pretty good weeb content too tbh.
they're all faggots
Connor is for sure probably somewhat of a fag, he constantly tries to wear foid clothes in his vids. Low key tranny maybe.

Connor is 7.5 Jap land due to foreigner halo.

in animeland he's worshipped but at home he's a subhuman soy
cope he'd still get laid with tech foids and art hoes in my area at least

Gigguk: 4 PSL
The Anime Man (xd): 4.5 PSL
CDawgVA: 4.5-5 PSL

Connor isn't even that tall, idk where you got that from. He's 5'10-5'11. Gigguk and Joey heightmog him
thai has white women as fiance
Based statumaxxed ricecel even though Sydsnap is a fucking degenerate
he also has pinoy girlfriend ( she looks similiar to him quite muttish )
She's subhuman and a landwhale on top of that. Either Joey has dogshit taste in foids or he really doesn't go for looks
in animeland he's worshipped but at home he's a subhuman soy
True and Plto's Cave IQ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back