Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this volcel to Incel transformation

11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
lxpcw25551yz.jpg
 
L

Lestat

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
391
Online
0
he cud get an asian woman running white guy game
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Lestat said:
he cud get an asian woman running white guy game

Where are these Asian women that love white subhumans? Because I definitely haven't met any.
 
O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
123
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
Where are these Asian women that love white subhumans? Because I definitely haven't met any.

this. they're a myth pushed by assblasted pajeets
 
D

Dingus_Incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
Framecel222 said:
Where are these Asian women that love white subhumans? Because I definitely haven't met any.

In Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Most of the Asian women in America have slightly higher standards over time. Her sin the PNW a lot of schlubby short white betas are with Asian women. Especially older white guys. They are pathetic imo.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
oblivioncel said:
Framecel222 said:
Where are these Asian women that love white subhumans? Because I definitely haven't met any.
this. they're a myth pushed by assblasted pajeets

This has to be the case because ethnics are literally the only people saying that Asian women love white men.

Dingus_Incel said:
Framecel222 said:
Where are these Asian women that love white subhumans? Because I definitely haven't met any.
In Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Most of the Asian women in America have slightly higher standards over time. Her sin the PNW a lot of schlubby short white betas are with Asian women. Especially older white guys. They are pathetic imo.

Who has time to move to Asia just for a chance at getting poon? lol
 
D

Dingus_Incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
Framecel222 said:
Who has time to move to Asia just for a chance at getting poon? lol

Not me lol. thats why I'm not into the whole "just be white and go to Asia" theory. Plane tickets are expensive.
 
T

throwzo

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
93
Online
0
I call bullshit no fat ass is going to lose 100lbs in 4 months
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,938
Online
52m
throwzo said:
I call bullshit no fat ass is going to lose 100lbs in 4 months

I lost 30lbs in a month and I weighed less than him so it is possible. If anything the fatasses lose weight easier than lighter people since they burn more calories from doing anything.

This guy seriously needs to lift, though.
 
C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
454
Online
2m
throwzo said:
I call bullshit no fat ass is going to lose 100lbs in 4 months
its not too unheard of. especially if all of that fat is above the muscle.

shit I did it when I was trying to looksmax. helped me none
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
blackcel said:
I lost 30lbs in a month and I weighed less than him so it is possible. If anything the fatasses lose weight easier than lighter people since they burn more calories from doing anything.

This guy seriously needs to lift, though.

Why does he need to lift? He will still be Incel.
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,938
Online
52m
11gaijin said:
Why does he need to lift? He will still be Incel.

His body would look a lot better. He needs some muscle to fill out his chest. I also don't think his face is that bad, he just needs to ditch the glasses. 230lbs is still pretty heavy, well into the obese category for most males. If he got below 200, his jaw would likely become more defined.

Anyway, losing weght alone isn't looksmaxing. Losing weight is the bare minimum you need to do to even start looksmaxing. Saying it is over when you just lost weight is like saying your painting is ruined because it looks like shit after the first 5 strokes.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
blackcel said:
His body would look a lot better. He needs some muscle to fill out his chest. I also don't think his face is that bad, he just needs to ditch the glasses. 230lbs is still pretty heavy, well into the obese category for most males. If he got below 200, his jaw would likely become more defined.

Anyway, losing weght alone isn't looksmaxing. Losing weight is the bare minimum you need to do to even start looksmaxing. Saying it is over when you just lost weight is like saying your painting is ruined because it looks like shit after the first 5 strokes.

You sound like a bluepilled normanfag. The guy looks Incel, is balding, has a baby face, has a round skull, jaw line absent. All in all a low T cuck
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,938
Online
52m
11gaijin said:
You sound like a bluepilled normanfag. The guy looks Incel, is balding, has a baby face, has a round skull, jaw line absent. All in all a low T cuck

Nah, I'm just not delusional. Seen guys who look just like him get women easily, but they had lower body fat. I wouldn't exactly call his face round and jaw line absent until I see him at a healthy weight. Baby face also comes with being fat, but he is also making a faggy numale expression, which makes his face look more beta than it is.

His biggest problem is that receding hairline. Best to just go bald if he can't afford hair implants.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
blackcel said:
Nah, I'm just not delusional. Seen guys who look just like him get women easily, but they had lower body fat. I wouldn't exactly call his face round and jaw line absent until I see him at a healthy weight. Baby face also comes with being fat, but he is also making a faggy numale expression, which makes his face look more beta than it is.

His biggest problem is that receding hairline. Best to just go bald if he can't afford hair implants.

Keep coping
 

Similar threads

Adson
Replies
9
Views
256
lemon21
lemon21
mistersinister
Replies
2
Views
284
CopingForBrutality
CopingForBrutality
L
Replies
20
Views
434
subzero
subzero
Lv99_BixNood
Replies
10
Views
281
Toxic_Manbabby
Toxic_Manbabby
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top