Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this Popular R Incels User

B

Beckham

Banned
-
1497332426232.jpg

Oh God it's dontcomplain1.

He went on IncelTears before we got banned and boasted about his new social life and sex life.

Fuck this retard fakecel.

The fact that this retard didn`t get banned instantly by the old mods once he posted his selfies is prove enough that lookism affect us all.

Now guess why he was "popular"

He pretended to be incel for months. Fuck that faggot.

Sparky said:
His nose just ruins it all. Needs rhinoplasty. Massive eye halo though

lol This guy had like 7 surgeries including very invasive ones like sandwich osteotomy. He had a lot of money to spend on them.

I dunno how he was before all the surgeries but he surely ascended.

Poster boy for "Chadlite".

Lol, it's him again.

Sparky said:
I might need a box osteotomy if HGH widens my zygos. My eyes are close set but only slight but if my zygos widen, the flaw will be more conspicuous 

Where did he get his osteotomy from?

I think somewhere in germany for about 7K.

I would like to widen my zygos a bit but i  don't have money and am also scared of a botched job or of surgery aging me. He was really lucky.

Sparky said:
You already slayed though and you’re 29 IIRC so you’ll be oldcel soon. Not much need for surgery

If you wanted surgery I’d recommend clav widening and I think HGH can still do wonders for your frame past the age of 21

Clav widening is not a possible surgery to alter overall frame. I already looked upon it.

HGH may ruin my good aging genetics so hormones in general are a no-no at my age.

Personally I think his face looks weird as fuck. Like his features don't mesh well together. Not to mention his head looks huge.

Sparky said:
It’d probably be better to take the risk than to remain a framecel tbh. I don’t think the chances of it ruining your ageing genetics are high either. It won’t make you Norwood or anything

I meant skin. 

My aging genetics allowed me to date a 16 year old at 28, and for some other 16 year old to hit on me lately (being almost 30 myself) (legal age here btw). They also allow me to have wide variety of social circles without looking creepy on them. I would not sacrifice that for frame, even if it was a low risk of it happening. 

If one day I suddenly age or notice I am starting aging, yes i will do it. But not if something is being risked.

He mogs both zeros and gambler.

normiesgunnurm said:
Personally I think his face looks weird as fuck. Like his features don't mesh well together. Not to mention his head looks huge.
That`s normal considering that all his face is fake, he`s just an Incel that surgerycelled as fuck.