Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rate this pair

Are they looksmatched?

• yes

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • girl mogs the guy

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • guy mogs the girl

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Stumbled on these two while browsing random social media accounts. Do you think they are looksmatched? IMO girl mogs the guy mostly, if we rate his masculine traits and her feminine traits on their respective scales. And he looks older than her. Brutal eye color pill though.

Guyandgirl

Seems pretty normal to me

girl is avg
guy is def above avg

Guy mogs.
Better eye color + the foid's face is kinda bloated.

Wouldn't say this guy is a top mogger, but he mogs for sure. The foid is cute though, I would ER them

girl is avg
guy is def above avg
No her face is above average to me, look at this one. The shape could be better for sure (her son will be incel).

Above average

they mog me
probably you and your gf

I think the guy mogs her slightly

Looksmatched tbh. Both above average.
I think the guy mogs her slightly
This especially if he's tall.
If she has a good body then she mogs him.

I would go the zulfigar, then go er on her ngl

Guy mogs obviously

that's pretty below average, look at that shit bone structure. If she had no hair and was black, everyone here would call here a 0/10.

1. She's a girl, which saves her face from subhumanity. Certain facial features look better on a girl than they look on a guy.
2. She has hair, almost every girl without hair at all would be 0/10
3. She's not black

Last edited:
He's an 8, she's a 7. Maybe 6

Yeah and these are not it, I hate faces like that. She has a "bitch" look, nothing else.
To me it's a typical low iq instagram foid face, not exactly bitchy or something. But I don't know what you mean by it.

The guy has a better bone structure and eye color.
look at that shit bone structure. If she had no hair and was black, everyone here would call her a 0/10.

she has cumskin and long hair halo, that's it
:yes:

The guy mogs slightly. Girl is average looking but guy has blue eye halo

He mogs her ngl. But i dont want to nitpick.

Both are top 5% of their ethnic group, face and figure/physique.

Really hard to tell - I'd say that the girl slightly mogs him, but it's so slim that I can't tell for sure. So I'd just call them looksmatched.

While you're discussing if they're a looksmatch, the Chad is cumming in her snatch.

I don't want to see this shit here

About as looksmatched as a couple can realistically get, of course it will never be a perfect looksmatch of a 5.3939 with a 5.3939 but they are close enough

Can't believe people here think they're a looksmatch. The foid looks way better lol. The guy has a bad browridge, bad under eyelids (cheek support), long philtrum and a small upper lip.

The foid is top 30-35% face wise (of girls her age) and the guy is maybe like top 50-55%.

Post this some shit on looksmax please.

guy mogs but its not a huge difference, but yeah

While you're discussing if they're a looksmatch, the Chad is cumming in her snatch.

I don't want to see this shit here

This is not even a Chad in 1920 let alone 2020 lmfao. He barely passes for mid-tier normie face wise. What the fuck are people on about in this thread?

There's absolutely no way this guy is anything other than a betabuxx or emotional tampon for this foid.

Def looks match