Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate this looksminimizing. fat incel to truecel

W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
9dKBIX6.jpg

womenwillpay4this said:

Just lol at him. When he lost weight, I'll give him a 5 or even a 6 if he did a little better.

Kek, at least he looked funny and friendly before. Later he looks like a low T cuck

11gaijin said:
Kek, at least he looked funny and friendly before. Later he looks like a low T cuck
Yep. Went from a 4 to a 3. From unattractive but friendly seeming to repulsive.

I read that thread.

The people that weren't lying told him he looked much better as a fat fuck. At least his folds hid his unfortunate bone structure. Also apparently he went bald while losing weight.

He's not going to find a woman who wants him for more than betabux so he should have just kept enjoying the food.

From "that nerdy, but kind IT guy from work" to "that creep from work." 

There is no god.

personalitycel said:
I read that thread.

The people that weren't lying told him he looked much better as a fat fuck.  At least his folds hid his unfortunate bone structure.  Also apparently he went bald while losing weight.

He's not going to find a woman who wants him for more than betabux so he should have just kept enjoying the food.

Legit

He looked smarter and funnier as a fat guy

0OnielT.jpg

Chad/Chadlite can be fat or fit, it doesn't matter.

Really should have just kept enjoying food till his poor heart gave up

That is some pathetic bone structure right there. He still has round chubby cheeks of death despite him being rail thin because he has so little bone mass in his skull. On top of that he's balding and has light bulb head.

This really is a rare case in which losing bodyfat actually makes you look worse. Never thought I'd see it.