Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rate this looksmax.org user's Indian uncle

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
Imagine having a chad uncle and you end up on incel forum. Brutal genetic recombination pill. How do you fuck up so bad.

mogger nothing else to say

Giga chadpreet

He's probably 5'7 tho, still mogs 99.9999% of curries

:feelsgah: You know what's funny
curry women won't consider him handsome

they like people who have sweet masculine over full masculine men which western women like
for example
Downloasssddd 1
someone like him who has approachable face mogs him( regardless of this guy being a bollywood actor)

:feelsgah: You know what's funny
curry women won't consider him handsome

they like people who have sweet masculine over full masculine men which western women like
for example View attachment 1075804 someone like him who has approachable face mogs him( regardless of this guy being a bollywood actor)
This guy looks subhuman. The guy in OP has a more Caucasian skull and green eyes.

This guy looks subhuman. The guy in OP has a more Caucasian skull and green eyes.
That's what I'm saying you find the op pic guy attractive because you are frok west, girls here like soft guys with beard like the one I posted

Uncle Chadpreet, classic mogger. I honestly don’t even see or count this guy as a curry

@wereq @Chudpreet is this true?
The guy you’re responding to has no clue what he’s talking about. It’s a common cope these people spam to claim that because some women find prettyboys attractive, suddenly Chads & hypermasc have “niche appeal”

The guy you’re responding to has no clue what he’s talking about. It’s a common cope these people spam to claim that because some women find prettyboys attractive, suddenly Chads & hypermasc have “niche appeal”
Bro tell me any hyper masculine chad like op pic in India other than hritik roshan. Girls go after guys like siddarth, ranveer, Mahesh babu, allu arjun

Actual chad in Mumbai

Fuckin hell you found the only Indian that isn't trucel

Very good looking Indian guy. I wish he was my dad so that I could be born with a slayer face as well