Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate This Guy from /r/amiugly

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
mMrvpPV.jpg

5/10, mogs the shit out of me but I've got his round face shape, so I can relate to my nigga over here

Who cares he's black is his dick big

coldmachinery said:

Found the low IQcell

Its over for him

coldmachinery said:

true, some white girls would fuck any black guy because they assume he got a big dick (he prob has tbh, all blacks do)

iiiTeMpeR said:
true, some white girls would fuck any black guy because they assume he got a big dick (he prob has tbh, all blacks do)

I cant tell if you guys are joking or being serious. Fuck off with this BBC bullshit

iiiTeMpeR said:
coldmachinery said:
true, some white girls would fuck any black guy because they assume he got a big dick (he prob has tbh, all blacks do)
I know black incels and robots exist ofc but I have seen ugly black men pulling 6-7/10 girls

BBC is powerful

Nautica1983 said:
I cant tell if you guys are joking or being serious. Fuck off with this BBC bullshit

seems sarcasm isn't in your vocabulary.

dude no shit we aren't serious, race has nothing to do with dick size, why u gotta ruin the joke boyo :(

iiiTeMpeR said:
seems sarcasm isn't in your vocabulary.

dude no shit we aren't serious, race has nothing to do with dick size, why u gotta ruin the joke boyo :(

Because people on here are serious about that shit

coldmachinery said:
I know black incels and robots exist ofc but I have seen ugly black men pulling 6-7/10 girls

BBC is powerful

What do you mean by robot? I've seen that used on a black incel video too

Bri8564 said:
What do you mean by robot? I've seen that used on a black incel video too

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/twTmtzGYHbQ[/video]

Nigger-chimp /10​

He looks like the male version of that black female who played in the feminist Ghostbusters. Both pretty ugly.

KRS-1 level of ugly

Framecel222 said:

I agree, but I think it's because we are used to so many blacks being so ugly. If he was white, we would rate him a 2/10 and you know it.

Looks like Will Smith and Eddy Murphy

3/10

anyone who thinks this guy can fuck women because he has big dick ( because hes black) is coping hard

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
3/10
anyone who thinks this guy can fuck women because he has big dick ( because hes black) is coping hard

tbh