Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Rate this gaming chair I just ordered

Non existent chin area, sub 6 feet, not white
1/10 its over.

LDAR in style

Its personality seems amazing tbh. Also looks fit and lean, low body fat.

I give 8.5/10, a true prime chair. Do you have a name for it? I would call it Chadair.

But seriously, looks good

looks nice, mogs the 10 year old kitchen stool I use

Its personality seems amazing tbh. Also looks fit and lean, low body fat.

I give 8.5/10, a true prime chair. Do you have a name for it? I would call it Chadair.

But seriously, looks good
Chadair is more suited for an air travel company tbh.
looks nice, mogs the 10 year old kitchen stool I use
I'm currently using a kitchen chair too, so it'd be a good upgrade

It's pretty sweet if you prefer those colors. Good amount of adjustability. Not something I would buy, but nice.

I think it's okay, but why do people buy gaming chairs though? I'd rather indulge in something more luxurious, unless your room theme just screams edgy (not an insult BTW, it's just that the design is considered by-definition edgy in my tastes).

I'd rather get one of these:

High-back-Traditional-Tufted-Leather-Executive-Office-Chair-68dd06f3-20d3-4643-926d-04b1237ad078.jpg

Benefits of gaming chair over normal leather office chair? I would very much like to know.

i use a lazyboy i found on the side of the road mogs me

Gonna get you laid like crazy

Damn, rotting in luxury. I like it ❤

JFL at ordering "Gayming" Chairs.
Should've gotten yourself an office chair, or a recliner.

My dream is to have a chair like this. One like this in Brasil is 1000R$.

Im jealous T_T

I think it's okay, but why do people buy gaming chairs though? I'd rather indulge in something more luxurious, unless your room theme just screams edgy (not an insult BTW, it's just that the design is considered by-definition edgy in my tastes).

I'd rather get one of these:

High-back-Traditional-Tufted-Leather-Executive-Office-Chair-68dd06f3-20d3-4643-926d-04b1237ad078.jpg
I have a lot of shiny gaming stuff, so the leather chair just wont fit aesthetically
Looks uncomfortable
cope
Benefits of gaming chair over normal leather office chair? I would very much like to know.
looks cooler
My dream is to have a chair like this. One like this in Brasil is 1000R$.

Im jealous T_T
It´s due to high import taxes in Brazil right? I've heard consoles cost a fortune there.

Oh wow, personally I'm not into leather chairs because sweat or into decorations, but this looks comfy af. Combine with a good footrest and a blackpilled mum that brings you food and a waste bucket and you're ready for the best trip possible into rotdom.

I wanted to get one, but don't know how much better it is than a normal chair

Probably wasn't a fair fight, since I hear the guy had a broken arm
I don't care tbh. In dark souls, you learn to battle without honor or humanity (double pun). Besides, he attacked me first.

I don't care tbh. In dark souls, you learn to battle without honor or humanity (double pun). Besides, he attacked me first.

Should have chain back stabbed him to death and finished with well what is it to show him who is in charge.

looks like satan sits on that chair, but i think it looks cool.

Just lol @ not having a Herman Miller chair.

Update

Recieved and installed the chair... feels great on the back

Looks really comfy. I need one of those cause my computer chair sucks.

Right on OP, I'm actually in the market for a recliner
KR7a_JASPER_LB115909.jpg