Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate this game reviewer i listen to

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
listen to, not really watch, im not all the interested in watching gameplay of games, and i'm not subscribed to this guy.
i only listen to his reviews while i'm drawing on my earphones, rn, i'm listening to his review on shining force 2, great retro jrpg btw.
his name is jason graves.

i know he looks like a faggot or a troon, but i'm pretty sure he's neither of those things, or at least, i hope he's not.
i think his style of reviewing games is alright, i like how he's more quick witted when talking about these games.
he's not some avgn or nostalgia critic ripoff and he's mostly not one of those soycuck game reviewers who tries desperately to be funny, fails to realize their not funny, but continues desperately to try and be funny.

i think he's an ok reviewer, not subscribed to him, i only listen to him out of boredom or when i'm drawing tbh.

Last edited:
@Stupid Clown @Animecel2D @Dneum912 @Violence

Truecel and nt mogs me

Truecel and nt mogs me
not quite, he did say in his paper mario review he got dumped by some foid(?) he was dating.
that was back in 2007, so foids were less hypergamous back then.

Yeah, i've heard of this guy. He makes some good points here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmgrJO_BzIQ&ab_channel=JasonGraves

he's certainly a lot better than how the avgn is now, but that doesn't require a lot of effort tbh.
james doesn't even like playing the character anymore and only does it for money to support his woke nigger worshipper wife and their 2 daughters.
also the people who helped him and made the series better than he even could have all left and he doesn't even write his own scripts anymore.
funny enough, mr graves even made a video calling out the avgn.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJIe5z-ryPM

Last edited:
not quite, he did say in his paper mario review he got dumped by some foid(?) he was dating.
that was back in 2007, so foids were less hypergamous back then.
No they always were the same level of Hypergamous, they just now have:

1. A massive pool of options
2. Simps that didnt exist in 2007
3. Modern Feminism
4. Social Media and DA
5. Men that looksmaxx and Chadstruck hype

he's certainly a lot better than how the avgn is now, but that doesn't require a lot of effort tbh.
james doesn't even like playing the character anymore and only does it for money to support his woke nigger worshipper wife and their 2 daughters.
also the people who helped him and made the series better than he even could have all left and he doesn't even write his own scripts anymore.
funny enough, mr graves even made a video calling out the avgn.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJIe5z-ryPM

Yeah, modern AVGN sucks. Too bad there's no real replacement for his style of videos now. The only one that came close was early 2010s JonTron. The whole "angry reviewer" shtick is kind of dead.

His skin looks good, probably never needed to spend tons of money, also has okay teeth. But hes not shreeded, has receeding hairline, has basically no jawline and his hairstyle sucks.

Also hes just such a nerd but i guess thats whatever.

I give him a 3/10.

Yeah, modern AVGN sucks. Too bad there's no real replacement for his style of videos now. The only one that came close was early 2010s JonTron. The whole "angry reviewer" shtick is kind of dead.
i hate nostalgia critic too, i haven't watched him in years tbh, and i never gave a shit about the channel awesome crew.
and no, i don't give a fuck about that incident with kikewario being a naughty boy with the kweeeenz or spoonys fall from grace.

im just not a fan over reactionary reviewers anymore, especially not when they have a dumb, pointless, unfunny live action skit that takes up a good percentage of the video, or when they try to have lore, like an evil clone, or a guest star of a character from the thing their reviewing.

spax3 did that with his yo noid review and it was some of the most unfunny, ear grading shit i've ever heard or seen.

autistic trucel

Anyway he mogs me.
I give him a 3/10.
He's not that bad looking, he's a low tier normie imho. Something like 4/10 is fine, or maybe even slightly higher depending on his height.

Anyway he mogs me.

He's not that bad looking, he's a low tier normie imho. Something like 4/10 is fine, or maybe even slightly higher depending on his height.
Eh, ive seen that one wheat waffle video of women rating men and i can tell they wouldnt give him morr then a 3

Eh, ive seen that one wheat waffle video of women rating men and i can tell they wouldnt give him morr then a 3
they might even assume he was a tranny because of his hair and glasses tbh.

Brutal, if he's a 3 then i'm like a 1 :feelsrope:

I'm distracted by his haircut. He looks like a tranny