Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Rate this "femcel" from lookism

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
She's 21 and from Australia. Claims to be a femcel. Chadpreets and above average looking curry men in general apparently treat her like shit and only date white women. She gets tons of matches on tinder but is only able to hook up with average to below average white guys and is unable to find an LTR

Last edited:
Objectively she’s subhuman but she has foid halo so she should have no problem getting dogged by Chad.

Face is 5.5/10

Femcel = Chad won't commit

"she's from australia" well there's your problem, nigger
also she is average looking and could get any dick in the US tbh

Looks like some ape jfc. Chadpreet only obviously

Why's that?
cause a tall white australian chad doesn't want to waste his criminal thugmaxxer genes on some mexican looking short bitch when he could have a white girl who's actually hot and stacy and will give him good looking tall children

5/10 at best currently. Could be 6 if she lost the fat.

I hope she gets raped by a curry

would be a well know user on here if male

She's 21 and from Australia. Claims to be a femcel. Chadpreets and above average looking curry men in general apparently treat her like shit and only date white women. She gets tons of matches on tinder but is only able to hook up with average to below average white guys and is unable to find an LTR

View attachment 494496
ugly, wouldnt date

I would fuck her. She’s not a femcel. No woman can ever be an incel. She gets tons of matches on tinder and even says she hooks up with guys, yet claims to be "femcel"? What the fuck is up with these women. All they are is Chadsexual, and these average men they claim to hook up with don’t even count as a lay to these Chadsexual foids

2.5, I would reject her not just because she's too ugly for me but simply because she's a whore. If you look like this then you better be a loyal virgin to compensate for your sub par looks.

View attachment 494496
She's hideous :feelsugh:

Too ugly for chadpreet pumpNdumps while mediocre white guys pumNdump her because she's easy for them :foidSoy:

She wouldn't be "femcel" and getting pumpNdumped if she had just settled on her looksmatch :feelstastyman:

brutal jaw mog.
5/10.
No chance for me.

5/10 average

Every self-proclaimed "femcel" (which is an oxymoron) I've seen so far has been a becky with mental problems. I bet she has dozens of simps drooling over her on social media.

resting curry face

View attachment 494496
7.5/10. For a curry foid I'd say she is somewhat attractive (with makeup) though she still has a few flaws.

Would definitely date.

4/10, almost my looksmatch in an ideal world but she's probably WCO

oh she's "only" able to hook up with average to below average white guys

Femcel = Chad won't commit
Kinda reminds me of
View attachment 494500

Most women should be femcels by this definition :feelshaha:
5/10 average

Every self-proclaimed "femcel" (which is an oxymoron) I've seen so far has been a becky with mental problems. I bet she has dozens of simps drooling over her on social media.
I would fuck her. She’s not a femcel. No woman can ever be an incel. She gets tons of matches on tinder and even says she hooks up with guys, yet claims to be "femcel"? What the fuck is up with these women. All they are is Chadsexual, and these average men they claim to hook up with don’t even count as a lay to these Chadsexual foids
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Tell me something I don't know. Enlighten me please

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Tell me something I don't know. Enlighten me please
Fine, let’s shut down the forum then because most blackpill stuff we already know and don’t need to repeat it, so no need for the forum to exist anymore, because we already know what is being discussed.

Fine, let’s shut down the forum then because most blackpill stuff we already know and don’t need to repeat it, so no need for the forum to exist anymore, because we already know what is being discussed.
Already done that

she could have a line outside her door if she made a tinder account, sex 24/7.

foids are a meme

Can't find a LTR because she won't date average indian men and wants an above average white guy that can do a lot better than her. Femcels don't exist, they just need to lower their standards. ( Same advice they give male incels, but most of us would fuck anything biologically female with a warm hole.)

Women can't be femcels unless if they go full retarded with marxist ideologies like feminism, and even then you'll find them pegging each other.

by the face she appears to be a 5/10, not ugly but not beautiful
Chadpreets and above average looking curry men in general apparently treat her like shit and only date white women. She gets tons of matches on tinder but is only able to hook up with average to below average white guys and is unable to find an LTR
also, complete bullshit. she is standardcel as fuck, and probably doesn't get an LTR because she must be one of those crazy ass girls, who make a scene for every single thing and are willing to trash all of your belongings and cut your d*** off if you do anything wrong (she has the face of someone who does that imho)

That's what these GrAYcels want

She's my looksmatch, but she's white only of course.

View attachment 494496
Link lookism post

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back