Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate this EU incel chart thing

Thats why you cant really tell most turks and greeks apart both have Greek and MENA DNA quite funny
Depends on the Turk

Some Turks are basically Greeks who became Muslim & changed their names/culture, some are Levantines or Gulf Arabs, some are Armenians or more native Anatolians, etc

Also depends on which part of Greece, islanders & some regions cluster in between MENA & Europe but then some cluster close to Balkans

they dont nigga quit coping.
I’m White myself but it’s just fact most Meds have a small amount of Natufian(Levantine) DNA from the Bronze age. Same goes for Slavs who have even less Siberian Asiatic in them, but that’s also from around the same time or earlier.

They’re mostly EEF/ANF though

Greeks are a bit different, but I explained above

Last edited:
Sir if thats the Case I am Celtic/ Anglo-Saxon/ Viking Danish/ Frank /Longobard /Wester Scythian / Celtic Parisi / Celtic Dobunni / Unetice / Visigoth / Balari
I was memeing

But based admixture, we're probably related. :feelsokman:

cyraxx-fan-casting-poster-480832-medium.jpg
images

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: correct
God damn wtf :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

Depends on the Turk

Some Turks are basically Greeks who became Muslim & changed their names/culture, some are Levantines or Gulf Arabs, some are Armenians or more native Anatolians, etc

Also depends on which part of Greece, islanders & some regions cluster in between MENA & Europe but then some cluster close to Balkans

I’m White myself but it’s just fact most Meds have a small amount of Natufian(Levantine) DNA from the Bronze age. Same goes for Slavs who have even less Siberian Asiatic in them, but that’s also from around the same time or earlier.

They’re mostly EEF/ANF though

Greeks are a bit different, but I explained above
im the expert on balkan history and they dont
the mena admixture ur referring to is common in most europeans and has nothing to do with modern day menas. u can review genetic studies urself

LOL. I thought that Europeans were good looking.

Greeks?

Can you link some? And I think that’s what I kind of said

•Greeks cluster genetically with 41 other Europeans populations tested [49].

•Greeks cluster with other South European (like Italians) and North-European populations and are close to the Basques [48] (FIG. 25).

• Greeks grouped with other European and Mediterranean populations [47,51], (FIG. 22, FIG. 23).

•Greeks are some of the earliest contributors of genetic material to the rest of the Europeans as they are one of the oldest populations in Europe [54].

•Greeks are closest to Italians, Romanians (small sample size) and Former Yugoslavians [52], and to Albanians, southern Balkan Slavs and Bulgarians [53] (FIG. 26).

Christos Karatzios, Stephen G. Miller, Costas D. Triantaphyllidis.

http://hellas2010.proboards.com/thre...ally-europeans

THE DNA OF THE INHABITANTS OF GREECE (by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki):

"The DNA of the Greeks has the following origin: 8% in recent years (about 3,000 years from now), 20% during the Neolithic period (9000-3000), 44% in the last upper Paleolithic era ( 14500-9000), 14.5% on average over the Paleolithic era (26,000 to 14,500 years) and a 11% in the original upper Paleolithic era (45.500 -26.000)."

THE GREEK DNA HAS NOT CHANGED OVER THE LAST 3,000 YEARS. GREEKS ARE GREEKS ACCORDING TO GENETICS.

http://hellas2010.proboards.com/thre...bitants-greece

•Greeks cluster genetically with 41 other Europeans populations tested [49].

•Greeks cluster with other South European (like Italians) and North-European populations and are close to the Basques [48] (FIG. 25).

• Greeks grouped with other European and Mediterranean populations [47,51], (FIG. 22, FIG. 23).

•Greeks are some of the earliest contributors of genetic material to the rest of the Europeans as they are one of the oldest populations in Europe [54].

•Greeks are closest to Italians, Romanians (small sample size) and Former Yugoslavians [52], and to Albanians, southern Balkan Slavs and Bulgarians [53] (FIG. 26).

Christos Karatzios, Stephen G. Miller, Costas D. Triantaphyllidis.

http://hellas2010.proboards.com/thre...ally-europeans

THE DNA OF THE INHABITANTS OF GREECE (by Aristotle University of Thessaloniki):

"The DNA of the Greeks has the following origin: 8% in recent years (about 3,000 years from now), 20% during the Neolithic period (9000-3000), 44% in the last upper Paleolithic era ( 14500-9000), 14.5% on average over the Paleolithic era (26,000 to 14,500 years) and a 11% in the original upper Paleolithic era (45.500 -26.000)."

THE GREEK DNA HAS NOT CHANGED OVER THE LAST 3,000 YEARS. GREEKS ARE GREEKS ACCORDING TO GENETICS.

http://hellas2010.proboards.com/thre...bitants-greece
Alright, thanks

Appreciate it, since i’m into this stuff a lot

Ofc I wasn’t saying Meds aren’t White, I was just saying they had a bit(very small)of overlap with MENA through Levantine/Natufian admix

Nice information, appreciate the high-IQ response. Which here, is honestly commendable

Alright, thanks

Appreciate it, since i’m into this stuff a lot

Ofc I wasn’t saying Meds aren’t White, I was just saying they had a bit(very small)of overlap with MENA through Levantine/Natufian admix

Nice information, appreciate the high-IQ response. Which here, is honestly commendable
the overlap largely comes with balkan migrations to the regions
ancient palestinians were a mix of greeks and caananites for example

the overlap largely comes with balkan migrations to the regions
ancient palestinians were a mix of greeks and caananites for example
I see, thanks for this

I enjoy talking about this stuff, and what we said was similar just we had differing data, interpretations, etc