Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate this curry ascending with redhead snowbunny

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
Can someone rate this curry who cheated his genetic destiny and got a redhead snowbunny to bleach his genetics?

View: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8TQSFSr/

He’s so low inhibbed doing this in the midst of what looks like swarm of currycels around him. That white becky is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. I bet he flexed hard on his Indian friends and relatives showing his snowbunny around.

Anyway, what’s the stats on him? He looks tall, maybe late 20s, but kinda chubby. Also moneymaxxed and probably statusmaxxed.

Imagine a white man doing this in india? He would get lynched but a curry not only waves his country flag around but also manages to cuck us white men. Just listen to the cucked white aussie commentators Jfl it’s so over for cumskins.

Inb4 race baiting - watch the video and rate the couple

Just Be Curry theory confirmed again

Just be NT theory, oofy doofy curry

@Indracel are you fan of the cricket team boyo?

That shit is rare, I don’t think I have ever seen a curry with a white toilet irl.

if i find the curry who is running that account I will rip his head off

He isn't ugly, he isn't weak, he isn't short, he isn't sick. So nothing surprising here.

He's wearing a blue shirt because he's a bluepilled simp. Also, the whore is ugly and clearly has indian fetish or something since she's around all those indians.

he has a good pERsinakity

Just be lucky theory

She's a 4 and I'm being generous. Not what I think when the "snow bunny" is mentioned

That’s not a snow bunny. It’s more like a snow bear.

High tier goblina with HTN shes dating up

The luckiest Indian man alive. This is rare.