Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this autism

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya0zeTVxhvA[/video]

Is he legit or troll?
 
Lol my comment got 8 likes
 
Anon said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya0zeTVxhvA[/video]

Is he legit or troll?

Hes unboxing a yugioh figurine,all yugiohcels are highly autistic.
 
Richard spencer said:
Hes unboxing a yugioh figurine,all yugiohcels are highly autistic.

It seems like he is locked in his basement.
 
Anon said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya0zeTVxhvA[/video]

Is he legit or troll?

At least hes happy with his cope
 
wandercamp said:
At least hes happy with his cope

He looks more neurotic than happy tbh.
 
A guy is unboxing yugioh cards, and everyone laughs at his apparent autism, and pretty much calls him a loser.
A woman does the same thing, only this time, the camera is aimed at her obvious cleavage and you have pathetic ingrate losers going "Wow! Love those cards!" and then say shit about how nice her tits are and whatever

Unreal.
 
Retards here would probably call him volcel.
 
anincelforlifelol said:
A guy is unboxing yugioh cards, and everyone laughs at his apparent autism, and pretty much calls him a loser.
A woman does the same thing, only this time, the camera is aimed at her obvious cleavage and you have pathetic ingrate losers going "Wow! Love those cards!" and then say shit about how nice her tits are and whatever

Unreal.

It's kinda sad tbh because he is actually good reviewer and puts his heart and soul to it wihile the girl just does it to gain an identity and attention.


CopingGymcel said:
Retards here would probably call him volcel.

I don't know anything about this guy.
 
Anon said:
I don't know anything about this guy.

I think we all know that he is never getting laid.
 
CopingGymcel said:
Retards here would probably call him volcel.

He didn't fuck his yugioh toy he is a volcel.
 
CopingGymcel said:
I think we all know that he is never getting laid.

He doesn't seem to leave his room either.


Richard spencer said:
He didn't fuck his yugioh toy he is a volcel.

He looks like David Gandy.
 
anincelforlifelol said:
A guy is unboxing yugioh cards, and everyone laughs at his apparent autism, and pretty much calls him a loser.
A woman does the same thing, only this time, the camera is aimed at her obvious cleavage and you have pathetic ingrate losers going "Wow! Love those cards!" and then say shit about how nice her tits are and whatever

Unreal.

He has like 50subs if he were a femoid it'd be 5k minimum.
 
I feel sorry for him. He’s probably a nice guy tbh.
 
KV- said:
I feel sorry for him. He’s probably a nice guy tbh.

Women hate sub 8 nice guys
 
That intro made it look like he was a spas or had a tick. I thought that's what he was gonna act like throughout the rest of the video. His room looks like a typical Chris-chan room but much smaller.

Autist/10
 
omfg look at his collection, is like a 4353 Gigawatts pussy repeller
 

Similar threads

UserHussein
Replies
21
Views
665
Autistic Uggo
Autistic Uggo
Whitefeminineboy
Replies
24
Views
395
suicidecase
suicidecase
Fardin Khan
Replies
46
Views
855
Raider919
Raider919
SlayerSlayer
Replies
17
Views
317
highschoolcel
highschoolcel
Emba
Replies
7
Views
273
Acorn
Acorn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top