Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate this ascension of russian incel aka russian mark zuckerberg

C

Cozz

Greycel
So to make a brief introduction, this guy name is Pavel Durov. He is creator of russian facebook called vkontakte, now he is a founder of Telegram.

He used to be incel student in arse end of nowhere in Russia.

That's him before he became a programmer and stole facebook idea:

Severe early balding in his early 20s, crooked rotten teeth, psychopath death stare, ears are angled, narrow oval face.
Pavel_durov_pedofil.jpg

8ddd44af5e60289b318265e1e9e47c49.jpg

wx1080.jpg
uzn_14986580375.jpg

I think since he had absolutely no chance with women he decided to turn trap, no idea how that turned out for him
Pavel_Durov_трансфестит.jpg

After certain time he attracted gigantic investments into the site and could afford lots of cosmetic work, surprisingly he did it very early on, as early as 2011, in Russia lookism isnt even as spread nowadays, not to mention back then. Apparently he was extremely blackpilled after turning trap.

So he decided to have teeth, ear jobs done, somehow he got all bald spots covered, seemingly it would require insane number of grafts. 

Here's the final result:
Павел%20Дуров%20красавец%20мужчина%2C%20принц%20в%20чёрном%2C%20стиляга.jpg

Павел%20Дуров%20сидит.jpg

Павел%20Дуров%20сидит%20на%20мосту.jpg

Павел%20Дуров%2C%20фото%20на%20документы.jpg

screen-shot-2017-08-15-at-174028.jpg

Video of his pictures from before 2010 

I mean it's scary to look at how different he looks now vs how he looked back then. He literally was forced to turn trap and he was terribly ugly, he looked like psychopatic maniac and rapist.

Now he looks as Chad-lite and presentable man in his early 30s.

We all need MONEY to ascend. If you are RICH you can become good looking.

Essentially what Elon Musk had done. He always had a good bone structure to go off of though, which isn't the case for 90% of truecels.

gylo said:
Essentially what Elon Musk had done. He always had a good bone structure to go off of though, which isn't the case for 90% of truecels.

i think he had something else done to his bone structure on face, besides what i already mentioned

Life fuel deluxe! Soon halfway through with my plastic surgery plans, my last hope

Bernard said:
Life fuel deluxe! Soon halfway through with my plastic surgery plans, my last hope

what u got planned? how much cash it will require?

Schizoidcel said:

Musk only had HT done

also @copinggymcel, @itsover, @zyros, @incelman, @faceandlms

Cozz said:
what u got planned? how much cash it will require?

Just had my second co2 fractional laser treatment for the acne scars on my face and otoplasty for prortruding ears. Might need 2-4 laser treatments more supposedly (and need to wait 3 months between them). Also booked a surgery for chin implants in the summer and planning on getting cheekbone implants after that. Worst case cash wise is 20 000 dollars in total

Bernard said:
Just had my second co2 fractional laser treatment for the acne scars on my face and otoplasty for prortruding ears. Might need 2-4 laser treatments more supposedly (and need to wait 3 months between them). Also booked a surgery for chin implants in the summer and planning on getting cheekbone implants after that. Worst case cash wise is 20 000 dollars in total

did u take accutane prior to remove acne? are u doing it locally in west or flying somewehre like mexico / asia?

Cozz said:
did u take accutane prior to remove acne? are u doing it locally in west or flying somewehre like mexico / asia?

Yea tried that, but I still got acne for 8 years in total before it finally subsided at 23 yrs old. Doing it locally in the west

Cozz said:
So to make a brief introduction, this guy name is Pavel Durov. He is creator of russian facebook called vkontakte, now he is a founder of Telegram.

He used to be incel student in arse end of nowhere in Russia.

That's him before he became a programmer and stole facebook idea:

Severe early balding in his early 20s, crooked rotten teeth, psychopath death stare, ears are angled, narrow oval face.
Pavel_durov_pedofil.jpg

8ddd44af5e60289b318265e1e9e47c49.jpg

wx1080.jpg
uzn_14986580375.jpg

I think since he had absolutely no chance with women he decided to turn trap, no idea how that turned out for him
Pavel_Durov_трансфестит.jpg

After certain time he attracted gigantic investments into the site and could afford lots of cosmetic work, surprisingly he did it very early on, as early as 2011, in Russia lookism isnt even as spread nowadays, not to mention back then. Apparently he was extremely blackpilled after turning trap.

So he decided to have teeth, ear jobs done, somehow he got all bald spots covered, seemingly it would require insane number of grafts. 

Here's the final result:
Павел%20Дуров%20красавец%20мужчина%2C%20принц%20в%20чёрном%2C%20стиляга.jpg

Павел%20Дуров%20сидит.jpg

Павел%20Дуров%20сидит%20на%20мосту.jpg

Павел%20Дуров%2C%20фото%20на%20документы.jpg

screen-shot-2017-08-15-at-174028.jpg

Video of his pictures from before 2010 

I mean it's scary to look at how different he looks now vs how he looked back then. He literally was forced to turn trap and he was terribly ugly, he looked like psychopatic maniac and rapist.

Now he looks as Chad-lite and presentable man in his early 30s.

We all need MONEY to ascend. If you are RICH you can become good looking.

More proof that it's all about Eye area.

It's over for non-VKontaktecels.

holy mother of transformations..what an ascension

He hath ascended!

LifeFuel for those with good career opportunities.
SuiFuel for poorcels.

Fuck.

Now I'm more motivated than ever to do jaw surgery.

This should be life fuel. Money = Surgery = Ascension.

wow, insane looksmax. Good find.

The guy is ugly those pics are photoshopped you guys can't see that? I'm not even a black piller and I don't cope this much. Looksmaxing is the biggest cope on this forum.

i kinda look like him before ascension just not balding.. its over

Bernard said:

For acne scars do people notice (is there downtime for treatment) ?

z2020 said:
For acne scars do people notice (is there downtime for treatment) ?

Yes, it looks absolutely horrible for the first 5 days. Then I´ts redness on the face like a sunburn which fades away after the next 5 days or so.

Damn! His hair looks seriously thicc now. You sure it's not a hair system?

Just have robust cheekbones and get jaw surgery

Solitarian_Walker said:

lifefuel for richcels only. ER was loaded, he probably could have done this.

lanturn said:
Solitarian_Walker said:
lifefuel for richcels only. ER was loaded, he probably could have done this.

I always wonder why he never went through with plastic surgeries.

Guy was so fucking vain and narcissistic, he could've actually ascended if not for that aspect of his personality.

hair makes such a difference.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Damn!  His hair looks seriously thicc now.  You sure it's not a hair system?

i mean from my understanding, this guy has never been spotted with women ever even after his status uprose. so he might have micropenis or some shit and he might have decided to roll with finasteride since 2010, but indeed, its too huge of a hair makeover idk if its possible to cover so much bald space wih that density by HT, wondering myself. 

he rarely gives interview on camera, so possible that could be a reason, cuz he normally doesnt want to adjust his hair system etc. 

hard to say.

he has insanely good skin now tho. he's 33 but looks 26 due to its glow and youthful look.

Bernard said:
Yes, it looks absolutely horrible for the first 5 days. Then I´ts redness on the face like a sunburn which fades away after the next 5 days or so.

Damn, so you go to work where it becomes noticable? That's what puts me off from trying it

z2020 said:
Damn, so you go to work where it becomes noticable? That's what puts me off from trying it

Yea, I take a week off work and uni afterwards and just hide inside. But even after that it´s noticeably red for a few days more so that people will ask what has happened. I can see why it puts you off. Personally I just had to try improving and said fuck it. I tell the truth to everyones asking and even live with a bunch of other people. But yea, it sucks, not gonna lie

Incel to low-T chadlite.

Stanx22 said:
From 3.5 to 7/10.
Are you fucking kidding me this is a 7/10 wow I need to rope. This is an easy 9+ in my eyes.

Yeah dude obviously ascended lol from 4/10 to 7/10