Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate this ascension idea

VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

It's your vibrational frequency bro!
★★★★★
So what if I put on a beanie to hide my forehead, sunglasses to hide my eye area, minoxidil to grow beard to hide my jaw.

Then I can go to some sort of bar or club or some shit and maybe I can ascend with a girl that is into BBC (as long as she don't ask me to take the sunglasses off teehee)

Does this sound like a good idea?

(Ig it wouldn't be ascention as it probably wouldnt lead to a relationship but I could maybe get laid this way)

Literally what I do jfl

Then I can go to some sort of bar or club or some shit and maybe I can ascend with a girl that is into BBC (as long as she don't ask me to take the sunglasses off teehee)
Yep but girls gonna be wondering why I'm clapping her cheeks with shades on.

For this to work, you need her to not ask you to take off the beanie and sunglasses. Which she might ask, so i'm not sure it'll work

could unironically work

Become rorschach or any other masked man

Will look cool

For this to work, you need her to not ask you to take off the beanie and sunglasses. Which she might ask, so i'm not sure it'll work
What if she's drunk?

Then she might not care to much?

Just hide your whole face theory. Still frauding less than most foids do

Fair point. If she's drunk, she's less likely to ask
I am ordering sunglasses and minoxidil when I go back to my mother's establishment as I am visiting my father rn.

I already have the beanie to so now I will just have to wait for the beard to come In (oh yeah I have to gymmaxx to FUCK)

I am ordering sunglasses and minoxidil when I go back to my mother's establishment as I am visiting my father rn.

I already have the beanie to so now I will just have to wait for the beard to come In (oh yeah I have to gymmaxx to FUCK)
Good luck

So what if I put on a beanie to hide my forehead, sunglasses to hide my eye area, minoxidil to grow beard to hide my jaw.

Does this sound like a good idea?

(Ig it wouldn't be ascention as it probably wouldnt lead to a relationship but I could maybe get laid this way)
I am planning to do something like that

I will wear eye colour contacts to hide my subhuman bronze eyes and make them superior deep blue or green. I will also wear face makeup and tape-kit to uplift my face. I will white my teeth with some gel or some shit, wear a turtleneck to hide my subhuman neck skin, wear lifts to increase my height. This plus my chin surgery and my hair micropigmentation treatment and hopefully with all of this I can ascend or at least fuck some whores.

I will wear eye colour contacts to hide my subhuman bronze eyes and make them superior deep blue or green. I will also wear face makeup and tape-kit to uplift my face. I will white my teeth with some gel or some shit, wear a turtleneck to hide my subhuman neck skin, wear lifts to increase my height. This plus my chin surgery and my hair micropigmentation treatment and hopefully with all of this I can ascend or at least fuck some whores.
I wish you luck brocel.

Also inb4 someone calls you gay for using makeup TO ATTRACT WOMEN jfl

Use contacts from solotica and use a bronzer is enough no need to get full makeup. Tape kits are useless imo