Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate The Song Above You (0/10)

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
Rate the song above you, post a new song. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBEpg_uGTCI[/video]
 
anoncel

anoncel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
101
Online
0
6/10

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQD0z8eB_jA[/video]
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,663
Online
1h 28m
7/10
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c[/video]
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
6/10

Chords totally remind me of this song: 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-yk3nGTAMg[/video]
 
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,315
Online
11d 8h 11m
JovanD said:

filthyfranks music fucking sucks, his fame got to him tbh


[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIIYt5lcq3A[/video]

my song for when i go on a rampage ironically tbh
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,615
Online
10d 22h 12m
7/10 not bad but seems like a worse Rammstein.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZpfmbH5Nfg[/video]
 
ObitoCel

ObitoCel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
259
Online
1d 16h 9m
7/10

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG3alXdMVs[/video]
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
7/10, I love that channel.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNWE_2avJT0[/video]
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
Morf12 said:
7/10, I love that channel.

5/10
Love that little piano melody, but otherwise don't care for Thom Yorke's specific kind of whininess. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CpLN21Kp6A[/video]
 
D

davlung

Guest
5/10.
Neither appalling, nor interesting. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqgTAUMOiWs[/video]
 
T

Tuttle

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
685
Online
0
2/10 - Lily has some good songs but I don't care for that one.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgaRm9j8SQI[/video]
 
Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,873
Online
55d 1h 51m
6/10, the voice is not bad. But not very impressionable on me, very generic, but not bad, just doesn't have the wow factor for me.



[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXhLFb34nz4[/video]
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
Tempus Edax Rerum said:
6/10, the voice is not bad. But not very impressionable on me, very generic, but not bad, just doesn't have the wow factor for me.  



[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXhLFb34nz4[/video]

5/10
One of the better Nouvelle Vague songs. I like the idea, the general concept and the atmosphere they aim to create - but the actual execution I often just find mediocre. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7h7yCvQoqc[/video]
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
5/10 good instrumental

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KDpB6skA4[/video]
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
incel said:
5/10 good instrumental

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KDpB6skA4[/video]

8/10. Like being caught in a tender evening wind. If you listen to Antonio Carlos Jobim I would recommend Nara Leão. For some reason this song makes me imagine living on my own Caribbean island with my hypothetical partner, where we farm our own food and have pretentious conversations about film and literature.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6DmMAALPcE[/video]
 
dylannroofie

dylannroofie

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
23
Online
0
dardycunt said:
8/10. Like being caught in a tender evening wind. If you listen to Antonio Carlos Jobim I would recommend Nara Leão. For some reason this song makes me imagine living on my own Caribbean island with my hypothetical partner, where we farm our own food and have pretentious conversations about film and literature.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6DmMAALPcE[/video]

4/10 not my type of music. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8onu16J6eE
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,482
Online
0
dylannroofie said:
4/10 not my type of music. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8onu16J6eE
5/10, usually I'm not a fan of Joji Miller, or Pink Guy, but I guess its one of his best songs.

I like listening to soundtracks (preferably non-vocal and mostly instrumental) that makes me ponder and question about life, the universe, and what lies ahead for us (or rather say future).

[video=youtube]http:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-_4sg8-HxQ//[/video]
 
Sapientia

Sapientia

Greycel
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
16
Online
0
idkwattodowithlife said:
5/10

I like listening to soundtracks (preferably non-vocal and most instrumental) that makes me ponder and question about life, the universe,  and what lies ahead for us (or rather say future).

[video=youtube]http:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-_4sg8-HxQ//[/video]


Vampire Hunter is quite good! 8/10





[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXQCPAR0EHo[/video]
 
Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,015
Online
37d 20h 8m
1/10
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/odTyncc2E2Q[/video]
 
Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,873
Online
55d 1h 51m
Inceywincey said:
1/10
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/odTyncc2E2Q[/video]

1/10
giphy.gif





[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPKd__Tfb90[/video]

4:00-4:30

giphy.gif
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,482
Online
0
Tempus Edax Rerum said:
1/10
giphy.gif





[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPKd__Tfb90[/video]

4:00-4:30

giphy.gif
8/10, I love the dark theme it has, and it also reminds me of the movies 007 and Ocean Thirteen (where they hire high-end professional hitman to do the jobs and awesomely action thrilled, loads n loads of beautiful guns shooting above the air), I actually loved those movies.

Anyways, I guess to keep dark themed songs going, this is just an anime soundtrack, and sounds pretty orchestral as well:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZhlVQ370c[/video]
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
idkwattodowithlife said:
8/10, I love the dark theme it has, and it also reminds me of the movies 007 and Ocean Thirteen (where they hire high-end professional hitman to do the jobs and awesomely action thrilled, loads n loads of beautiful guns shooting above the air), I actually loved those movies.

Anyways, I guess to keep dark themed songs going, this is just an anime soundtrack, and sounds pretty orchestral as well:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZhlVQ370c[/video]

4/10. Not my genre.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9FtqmIz4B0[/video]
 
Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
216
Online
21m
5/10

https://youtu.be/qqK1FrO3BdM
 
kussan

kussan

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
207
Online
0
4/10 too much screaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFnF2E6nJDw
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
kussan said:
4/10 too much screaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFnF2E6nJDw

5/10.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHq4bwT7-DE[/video]
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
7.5/10 love it the sound it reminds me of Kid Cudi gives me a space feel love the guitar at the end

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ntNCZy1wiYE
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,852
Online
0
coldmachinery said:
7.5/10 love it the sound it reminds me of Kid Cudi gives me a space feel love the guitar at the end

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ntNCZy1wiYE

10/10 here's another 10/10 song
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4[/video] 

SO FUCKING GOOD!
 
anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
643
Online
1h 22m
jagged0 said:
10/10 here's another 10/10 song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

SO FUCKING GOOD!

KEK

5/10 for nostalgia, this shit is like 8 or 7 years old

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7uEb_XrK1U[/video]

Recently finished FEAR 3 and this song plays at the credits, addicted for days, this guy have a god-tier voice
 
coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
1,815
Online
29d 6h 58m
End of time is the best song on that album btw but Mother is a 7/10

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NPp7bkxY4KI
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
coldmachinery said:
End of time is the best song on that album btw but Mother is a 7/10

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NPp7bkxY4KI

6/10.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUtOcKCsX6k[/video]
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,389
Online
1d 14h 13m
dardycunt said:
coldmachinery said:
End of time is the best song on that album btw but Mother is a 7/10
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NPp7bkxY4KI
6/10.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUtOcKCsX6k[/video]

Can't listen to it/10

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8WH_uENZzI
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
dardycunt said:
6/10.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUtOcKCsX6k[/video]

5/10
Good song. Kinda mature, relaxed, warm, smooth, masculine. 
Then the anime voices started singing ... doesn't really fit in, imho. 

a-virgin-nigger said:
Can't listen to it/10

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8WH_uENZzI

5/10
Song is OK, dark, psycho. Video is kinda ... makes you wonder if it's real or ironic or "post-ironic" or whatever. Which is everywhere now these days. Hipsters were the first, now the alt-right, pol, pepe ... hip-hop everything is "ironic". So tired of that shit. I hate irony by now. I want REAL, raw. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TvH6twZClM[/video]
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,615
Online
10d 22h 12m
Red Shambhala said:
5/10
Good song. Kinda mature, relaxed, warm, smooth, masculine. 
Then the anime voices started singing ... doesn't really fit in, imho. 


5/10
Song is OK, dark, psycho. Video is kinda ... makes you wonder if it's real or ironic or "post-ironic" or whatever. Which is everywhere now these days. Hipsters were the first, now the alt-right, pol, pepe ... hip-hop everything is "ironic". So tired of that shit. I hate irony by now. I want REAL, raw. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TvH6twZClM[/video]

6/10

I respect Modest Mouse for their musicianship but there is something about that singer's voice that just drives me crazy. I'd rather listen to screamo/hardcore than his brand of whine.

As far as rap goes, I've pretty much given up on American rap over the past years. I suggest looking elsewhere. I've found some great artists in Korea in particular. Here's one of my favorite songs:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AklreyxCBh8[/video]

They've recently released a new album called "We've Done Something Wonderful" and it's pretty good. I guess they are more hip-hop with some r&b/pop elements than straight rap, but it sure beats all these Gucci gang ironic post-ironic clowns.

If you want some more recommendations, let me know.
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
blickpall said:
6/10

I respect Modest Mouse for their musicianship but there is something about that singer's voice that just drives me crazy. I'd rather listen to screamo/hardcore than his brand of whine.

As far as rap goes, I've pretty much given up on American rap over the past years. I suggest looking elsewhere. I've found some great artists in Korea in particular. Here's one of my favorite songs:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AklreyxCBh8[/video]

They've recently released a new album called "We've Done Something Wonderful" and it's pretty good. I guess they are more hip-hop with some r&b/pop elements than straight rap, but it sure beats all these Gucci gang ironic post-ironic clowns.

If you want some more recommendations, let me know.

7/10 overall, 9/10 lyrics.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWzTZE-B1fM[/video]
 
KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
1,301
Online
27m
dardycunt said:
7/10 overall, 9/10 lyrics.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWzTZE-B1fM[/video]

2/10, not really my taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aemOWBkkUuQ
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
KV- said:
2/10, not really my taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aemOWBkkUuQ

7/10. Haven't heard it before but I like their other songs, e.g. Bones, When You Were Young.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxQdR4CEPkQ[/video]
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
3/10
Chanson, Jazz, Lebanese folk music ... all very great in their own regard, but mixed together it just sounds like schmaltzy copies of Western pop songs somehow. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YyBZXSUGe8[/video]
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
Red Shambhala said:
3/10
Chanson, Jazz, Lebanese folk music ... all very great in their own regard, but mixed together it just sounds like schmaltzy copies of Western pop songs somehow. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YyBZXSUGe8[/video]

6/10. Country music is not typically my genre but I like the tranquil vibe.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa7UTVy2w4M[/video]
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
dardycunt said:
6/10. Country music is not typically my genre but I like the tranquil vibe.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa7UTVy2w4M[/video]

7/10

Weird, hipsterish rock. One of my favorite genres, although I feel like I might like other songs of that band better than this one. 

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA[/video]
 
BF8211

BF8211

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
85
Online
2h 27m
Red Shambhala said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA[/video]


7/10, Lean on Me is my least favorite Bill Withers song, still a decent song though.


[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFR5s96jGeg[/video]
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,482
Online
0
Looks I'll have to scrap my old review/ratings for the Lean On Me song..

BF8211 said:
7/10, Lean on Me is my least favorite Bill Withers song, still a decent song though.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFR5s96jGeg[/video]
Song kind reminds as one of the soundtracks being played in movies, where everything starts going well for the protagonist.

5/10

Back when I thought I was one of the Kangz n sheit.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzeOWnnSNjg[/video]
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
idkwattodowithlife said:
Looks I'll have to scrap my old review/ratings for the Lean On Me song..

Song kind reminds as one of the soundtracks being played in movies, where everything starts going well for the protagonist.

5/10

Back when I thought I was one of the Kangz n sheit.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzeOWnnSNjg[/video]

6/10. Nice percussion.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI[/video]
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
dardycunt said:
6/10. Nice percussion.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI[/video]

6/10, not a big fan of trap rap but I like the aesthetic of this video 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqScOIKDmUQ[/video]
 
Chillenyo

Chillenyo

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Posts
77
Online
0
5 generally whatever

https://youtu.be/[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/nbvdJneSLGg[/video]
 
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
250
Online
0
2/10

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03dJCwg_ibg[/video]
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
overlystinkypants said:
2/10

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03dJCwg_ibg[/video]

6/10.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od-HKerUpjI[/video]

Miss Macross.
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,389
Online
1d 14h 13m
dardycunt said:
overlystinkypants said:
2/10
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03dJCwg_ibg[/video]
6/10.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od-HKerUpjI[/video]
Miss Macross.

11/10

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cgw7Yv8je-k
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
a-virgin-nigger said:
11/10

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cgw7Yv8je-k

5/10. Belongs on a "Going ER" soundtrack.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHo7npmGcHU[/video]
 
greenglasslamp

greenglasslamp

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
6
Online
1h 2m
dardycunt said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHo7npmGcHU[/video]

7/10 comfy song 

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDpoBc8t6gE[/video]
 
Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,107
Online
0
greenglasslamp said:
7/10 comfy song 

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDpoBc8t6gE[/video]

6/10 relatable

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAL4WMpBNs0[/video]
 

Similar threads

Simulacrasimulation
Replies
4
Views
217
El Enemigo
El Enemigo
NorthernWind
Replies
5
Views
192
verzetn
verzetn
I
Replies
3
Views
98
Emba
Emba
decembrist_kirillov
Replies
9
Views
292
wgm24
wgm24
I
Replies
25
Views
331
YBP Yxngcel
YBP Yxngcel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top