Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate the girl who rejected me after 2 dates

Shes cute, 6-7 depending on body. Where ade you from op? Im from EE and never been on a date . If dating in EE is supposed to be easier than elsewhere idk how the fuck can the rest of the world still procreate. Its not like its some paradise here or sth

kvn said:
Shes cute, 6-7 depending on body. Where ade you from op? Im from EE and never been on a date . If dating in EE  is supposed to be easier than elsewhere idk how the fuck can the rest of the world still procreate. Its not like its some paradise here or sth

yeah, i am from EE, and its insanely easier, too many ugly or retarded dudes here are with gfs. like literally everywhere. elsewhere is hell mate, truly. in west we'd suicide already, promise you that.

modus_coperandi said:
6.5/10 but maybe I'm biased because I really dig that specific look.
What third world country are you from (considering her cellphone)?

yeah, dig that look as well, i find her very attractive actually, i think her features are feminine and proportional. yeah, eastern europe. such poverty much pleb.

She's like a 5, maybe even 5.5 or something. If normal looking girls even date you at all then you are probably a volcel high standard fag who just wants to bitch online as a cope for not being Chad. Truecels would know immediately this girl is out of their league just by looking at her.

ban_collector said:
She's like a 5, maybe even 5.5 or something. If normal looking girls even date you at all then you are probably a volcel high standard fag who just wants to bitch online as a cope for not being Chad. Truecels would know immediately this girl is out of their league just by looking at her.

not sure if there's anyone truerer (kek) than me on this forum

she rejected me hard, bro. we had good time so its not personality, and shes not model tier, so supposedly she should not have sky high standards. its over for me. if i showed u her current boyfriend, ud realize its truly over for me.

dr-problematic said:
not sure if there's anyone truerer (kek) than me on this forum

she rejected me hard, bro. we had good time so its not personality, and shes not model tier, so supposedly she should not have sky high standards. its over for me. if i showed u her current boyfriend, ud realize its truly over for me.

She's not model tier but she's not disgusting tier, she is just average tier. If she went out with you then you are probably somewhat normal attractiveness, meaning you can fuck very ugly girls with ease and give them the same treatment a Chad would give a regular roastie.

I'd fuck her but I seldom get the opportunity to date someone so thin and cute in the face.

OP you should be kissing her on the first date. She might have bounced because you failed to make a move. The fact that you scored a second date makes me think that.

She's ok. 5/10 maybe. She wants chad.

She went on 2 dates with you. Not one. TWO.

She didn't find you ugly on your dating profile. She didn't find you ugly on your first meetup. She didn't find you ugly after your first meetup.

I'm not saying that your looks didn't play a part, but it sounds as if you were just a socially anxious aspie on the date who had nothing interesting to say and probably pussied out of touching her. You were waiting around for her to say: "Pawel, I wantzcz you to polskifuck me wczenajkakssajsas polkisklep hongarianrumanian easterish europaishcher stupidlang".

Yes, if you were Chad, she would have been very forgiving of your mentalceldom, but she was pretty forgiving by giving you a 2nd date when she could have been fucking Chad instead.

You are a MENTALCEL. This is how ALL DATES WILL GO WITH YOU UNTIL YOU FIX YOUR BRAIN OR GIVE UP.

If she dumped you after one date, I would be more on your side. Women often hate the way guys look IRL because their online dating pictures were cherrypicked, but a SECOND DATE, I mean come on, man. Who are you trying to convince here? Do YOU even believe that she rejected you because of looks? HOW MANY TIMES DOES A WOMAN NEED TO SEE A MAN BEFORE SHE REALIZES SHE DOESN'T LIKE HIS FACE????

Anyone who agrees with you is also a mentalcel.

5-ways-marriage-affects-student-loans-631x250.jpg

"Yo, guise, I went on some dates with this girl, and we got engaged then married then after 20 years of marriage, she dumped me because of my looks. She just married me cuz she was waiting on a Chad to finish his 20yearlong dump. As soon as he came back from the toilet, I guess that's when she dumped me. I'm a huge mentalcel but that probably has nothing to do with it. LOOOOOOOOKS".

dr-problematic said:
Lain_Tech_Help said:
NO LMAO
You have no clue how looks work.
Great proportions? No, she looks like a bug eyed freak with moderate recession in the upper maxilla. Jawline? The fuck are you talking about? She's looking UPWARDS . She has godawful forward growth all around, a rounded potato jaw, has a rounded high hairline and is super pale. She is nowhere near a 7 you mentally ill freak. Seek help man.

Not to mention the fact that she has ZERO dimorphism and would pass for a beta phaggot like YOU if she had a buzzcut.

another lookism faggot spotted

That guy isn’t a Lookism user, he’s on misc.

modus_coperandi said:
Where ade you from op? Im from EE and never been on a date . If dating in EE is supposed to be easier than elsewhere idk how the fuck can the rest of the world still procreate. Its not like its some paradise here or sth

dating in EE is harder

The west (america/canada + western europe) is the easiest place to date on the planet BY FAR

EE girls require more dates and commitment

She looks a little bit like Jack Black.  Bit of a man-face.

He's funny though.  So there's that

FACEandLMS said:
"Yo, guise, I went on some dates with this girl, and we got engaged then married then after 20 years of marriage, she dumped me because of my looks. She just married me cuz she was waiting on a Chad to finish his 20yearlong dump. As soon as he came back from the toilet, I guess that's when she dumped me. I'm a huge mentalcel but that probably has nothing to do with it. LOOOOOOOOKS".

its over for me more than anyone here, fam. if u r implyin that im fakecel

theoldnick said:
dating in EE is harder

The west (america/canada + western europe) is the easiest place to date on the planet BY FAR

EE girls require more dates and commitment

they require far less in looks department and in wealth / personal development department, also how u know about em, traveled to EE before?

FACEandLMS said:
She went on 2 dates with you. Not one. TWO.

She didn't find you ugly on your dating profile. She didn't find you ugly on your first meetup. She didn't find you ugly after your first meetup.

I'm not saying that your looks didn't play a part, but it sounds as if you were just a socially anxious aspie on the date who had nothing interesting to say and probably pussied out of touching her. You were waiting around for her to say: "Pawel, I wantzcz you to polskifuck me wczenajkakssajsas polkisklep hongarianrumanian easterish europaishcher stupidlang".

Yes, if you were Chad, she would have been very forgiving of your mentalceldom, but she was pretty forgiving by giving you a 2nd date when she could have been fucking Chad instead.

You are a MENTALCEL. This is how ALL DATES WILL GO WITH YOU UNTIL YOU FIX YOUR BRAIN OR GIVE UP.

If she dumped you after one date, I would be more on your side. Women often hate the way guys look IRL because their online dating pictures were cherrypicked, but a SECOND DATE, I mean come on, man. Who are you trying to convince here? Do YOU even believe that she rejected you because of looks? HOW MANY TIMES DOES A WOMAN NEED TO SEE A MAN BEFORE SHE REALIZES SHE DOESN'T LIKE HIS FACE????

Anyone who agrees with you is also a mentalcel.

dude, its fucking eastern europe, u dont get it, some chicks havent heard of such thing as facebook or w/e. its too easy here and na, i didnt escalate cuz there was no physical attraction i could sense it and see it with her body language. partially i fucked tho, so there's that

Are you saying that she went on 2 dates with you because she was bored at home? Give me an excuse at least.

She's average. With make up and in motion she'd 6/10 excluding her body because she has fat arms so probably fat legs as well.