Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate the animu posters I bought

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
uni had a poster sale and spent $80 on posters couldn’t find anything niche though

778_BC1_C2_67_FF_444_D_85_CE_295_BFE836688.jpg

7756_E299_4_DB8_4_BA8_832_E_B0_D0_D27_AE2_CE.jpg

01_A4_F741_1_A99_4_F0_E_A5_CD_081_F3_B99_CD8_D.jpg

0286226_C_4341_41_EC_B039_A670_C3_F49573.jpg

604_E13_FC_7_D4_F_4221_A213_69_FEF804_B8_B7.jpg

E7_DFCAFC_9874_45_BE_B9_AA_145_BFAEF49_C6.jpg

C33_C942_F_F0_F5_4_CC4_9726_CE816494_C2_A4.jpg

Looks good. But are those not simply the cover photo of each anime?

Read the rules bro
No rate threads allowed

Its over if anyone sees you with this, you will never get a gf

Wow ur uni sell anime posters? I only see shit like bob marley, weed, rock bands, etc

Looks good. But are those not simply the cover photo of each anime?
yeah, they are official posters from the licensors
Its over if anyone sees you with this, you will never get a gf
when I was purchasing the posters, people behind me in line were LAUGHING when they saw the guy take out konosuba one from the back, I acted like I didn’t notice
Wow ur uni sell anime posters? I only see shit like bob marley, weed, rock bands, etc
the poster sale had everything, music artists, marvel and dc stuff, and video game posters. There was barely any anime except for these and one piece, dragon ball, and naruto. spent a whole hour trying to see if I could find a heavens feel movie poster but nope

Is it bad that I am familiar with every single one of those posters in the OP?

Either way, pretty good stuff. I think the One Punch Man one is my favourite.

Is it bad that I am familiar with every single one of those posters in the OP?

Either way, pretty good stuff. I think the One Punch Man one is my favourite.
they are all super popular adaptions so not really, I might go back because they had a mob psycho 100 one

The OPM poster is fantastic

uni had a poster sale and spent $80 on posters couldn’t find anything niche though

778_BC1_C2_67_FF_444_D_85_CE_295_BFE836688.jpg

01_A4_F741_1_A99_4_F0_E_A5_CD_081_F3_B99_CD8_D.jpg

0286226_C_4341_41_EC_B039_A670_C3_F49573.jpg

604_E13_FC_7_D4_F_4221_A213_69_FEF804_B8_B7.jpg

E7_DFCAFC_9874_45_BE_B9_AA_145_BFAEF49_C6.jpg

They look amazing, especially the konosuba poster

Excellent taste! I love the JoJo ones.

Mogs me. Brb getting my little pony posters
Idk how old are you but after few years you are going to look back and say "lol I was such a retard"

Last edited:
Mogs me. Brb getting my little pony posters
Idk how old are you but after few years you are going to look back and say "lol I was such a retard"
straight from the mouth of a fakecel chadlite DAMN

straight from the mouth of a fakecel chadlite DAMN
Trends always die, my little pony and furries died, now you. If not mass "advertising" of weebism you wouldn't be so obsessed with it. You are only obsessed because other people are. If being a weeb wasn't a thing, you wouldn't even watch anime now. What is thing called? A herd mentality I think.
Do you know how bronies were made? A guy on 4chan was trolling that he is a brony and people felt for it, they started watching MLP for no fucking reason, only because it went mainstream and other people were bronies.
If MLP was still a thing you would have Rainbow Dash as your profile picture. Sad sad sad.

Last edited:
Trends always die, my little pony and furries died, now you. If not mass "advertising" of weebism you wouldn't be so obsessed with it. You are only obsessed because other people are. If being a weeb wasn't a thing, you wouldn't even watch anime now. What is thing called? A herd mentality I think.
Do you know how bronies were made? A guy on 4chan was trolling that he is a brony and people felt for it, they started watching MLP for no fucking reason, only because it went mainstream and other people were bronies.
Lots of weebs watched anime before they discovered the weeb culture on the internet.There is also no direct equivalent to the brony community since anime is just a way to convey a story with animation. There is an absurd number of genres and different stories while being a brony is restricted to this one thing.I also see no need to post on anime affinitive threads for you due to the pointless of such a debate that is based on subjectivity, but you can always criticize it of course.

Lots of weebs watched anime before they discovered the weeb culture on the internet.There is also no direct equivalent to the brony community since anime is just a way to convey a story with animation. There is an absurd number of genres and different stories while being a brony is restricted to this one thing.I also see no need to post on anime affinitive threads for you due to the pointless of such a debate that is based on subjectivity, but you can always criticize it of course.
I am not saying there's a direct link, I am just saying it's a trend. I mean yeah if you actually like watching anime, do it but there are lots of members watching movies too as well as series like walking dead, they don't have to tell the whole world that they like the series by setting their profile picture as a zombie or some shit and buying posters of walking dead then showing off they have bought $80 worth posters. Bronies were also like that, setting their profile pics as rainbow dash, why that virtue signalling? What about emos? They also had to tell the whole world. One thing is quietly watching it and enjoying it, another thing is telling the whole world about it aka virtue signalling, why, just why?
Also

am not saying there's a direct link, I am just saying it's a trend. I mean yeah if you actually like watching anime, do it but there are lots of members watching movies too as well as series like walking dead, they don't have to tell the whole world that they like the series by setting their profile picture as a zombie or some shit and buying posters of walking dead then showing off they have bought $80 worth posters.
Yes but your post implied that a community was the primary reason for Raiden's "obsession" Yes trends do exist but it is pretty clear based on the quote that you implied that such a direct link is there. Of course interactions can strengthen an interest but that's quite of an absolutist statement that you can't verify if you don't know the person behind the screen well.
"If not mass "advertising" of weebism you wouldn't be so obsessed with it. You are only obsessed because other people are. If being a weeb wasn't a thing, you wouldn't even watch anime"

why that virtue signalling? What about emos? They also had to tell the whole world. One thing is quietly watching it and enjoying it, another thing is telling the whole world about it aka virtue signalling, why, just why?
I am not sure if virtue signalling is the proper term. It's the deliberate / concious expression of moral values. I am not sure if it ever applies to the concious expression of interests . Anime has a pretty versatile depiction of morals like darwinistic,altruistic or nihilistic characters. I digress because that was probably not your intent. I presume it's his passion because it has a variety ot genres and of course a community which is not known to be a casual factor in this case

I am also not sure if filthy frank is a good reference :D He is an exaggerated character who deals with extreme positions. Raiden admitted that he would never live in Japan in his life due to the structure of its society

That's a pretty long discussion for a topic that is primarily based on a subjective opinion. My advice is to just block the anime users if you don't like seeing their content on this community. But that is of course up to you

Last edited:
Nice, who's that leggy blue-haired whore though?

Based Raiden. Love the Phantom Blood and Konosuba ones.

80 dollars for 7 posters??? Wtf

If MLP was still a thing you would have Rainbow Dash as your profile picture. Sad sad sad.
mlp is still a thing though look at /mlp/

I don’t know how you can go off on calling this a trend or saying I’m following a hive mind when I have been watching anime and reading manga for over 10 years without having anyone directly get me into it. I watch it because I like the characters, art, story and soundtracks not because other people are into it and popular. It’s the opposite I hate series that get incredibly popular.

$80 On Anime posters. As an incel.

IT'S OVER
I have posters and a body pillow as well ;.;

Really like the Konosuba one