Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rate screen time

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
CF2BE8C8 471E 4262 AF0D E78A7755A5F1

I hit 15 hours last 2-3 months a few times too. Hasn’t been this high since quarantine days.

15:25 is the highest i got since start november, cant see from before then. My daily average per week is usually between 10 and 12 hours

dont care didnt ask

Certified rotcel. I don't have this privilege as I must studymaxx or starve in the streets

Damn you're like a foid on your phone so much

Seems pretty standard.

My eyes went from 20/20 to near-sighted and astigmatism in both eyes due to this lifestyle.

View attachment 964591
I hit 15 hours last 2-3 months a few times too. Hasn’t been this high since quarantine days.
My highest was 19 hours but there were days i wasnt sleeping for days and was mostly on phone but the highest ive seen recently is 19 hours. This week its pretty low a mere 14 hour average

Seems pretty standard.

My eyes went from 20/20 to near-sighted and astigmatism in both eyes due to this lifestyle.
Same recently
My highest was 19 hours but there were days i wasnt sleeping for days and was mostly on phone but the highest ive seen recently is 19 hours. This week its pretty low a mere 14 hour average
holy fuck no wonder you post maxx all day

Seems pretty standard.

How can you make it worse by looking at a screen? It isn't going to change your eye curvature right?

Mogs mine because I also use pc

How can you make it worse by looking at a screen? It isn't going to change your eye curvature right?
Unnatural, UV lighting is bad for your eyes. Any light shined into your face from short distance is tbh. And looking at things close to you for long periods can make you short-sighted, and vice versa.