Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate sandnigger chaddam that bullied me for years

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
He bullied me everyday and im still traumatized from it. I don't even think 2 million dollars or sex with a virgin would make up for the pain

get rid of him

go allah akbar on him and his family

He bullied me everyday and im still traumatized from it. I don't even think 2 million dollars or sex with a virgin would make up for the pain
View attachment 1040572
I know a hot Turkish woman. Unfortunately I don't have a chance with her and she would rather have one like the one in the picture. her former boyfriend looked exactly the same.

Diminishing Return

this is what all simps and bullys deserve

I hope he will almost die of cancer, just to survive, so he can die of another type of cancer and then be reborn as an incel in the next life, and every fucking time he kills himself, he will respawn until he gets to live this shitty life, at least for as long as you yourself was forced to live it.
Amen. May my bullies also follow the same fate.

Call a drone strike
drone predator GIF

Last edited:
He is now busy raping loli staceys in Germany

I hope it gets better for you.

Asshole/10, bullies suck and I hope he gets divorce raped.

jihad against sexhavers

His beard is hiding his jaw

High-T Chad/10.

Looks like a scrawny little faggoty weakling. I would fucking dominate that guy with my 18 inch biceps and 50 inch chest. Just get some mace or a taser if you don't have the physical prowess to actually subdue him.

Looks like a scrawny little faggoty weakling. I would fucking dominate that guy with my 18 inch biceps and 50 inch chest. Just get some mace or a taser if you don't have the physical prowess to actually subdue him.
He was bullying me years ago in school. But I still hate him for the pain he have caused me

fuck man you need to grow some courage and start standing up for yourself. I was being bullied by my older brother and I went off the rails last 2 days ago cos he punctured my escooter tire which was my last resort of transport. I just used my willpower and self-belief to physically defend my self-respect and honor cos I'm already being shitted on by normies daily. The last thing you would want as an incel is to not feel safe at your own home. I'm 29 too btw...