Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate our "white allies" on Facebook

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
iuLIR0y.jpg

These are your white allies on Facebook 
When you're exhausted from debating race with strangers, they step in
By Cassandra Santiago and AJ Willingham, CNN

White Nonsense Roundup is a social media watchdog group with about 100 white volunteers. Its goal: to relieve people of color from the emotional labor of engaging with a person's racist or racially insensitive thoughts. Say, a person of color makes a post about Black Lives Matter. Then others respond with ignorant or offensive comments. That person can tag White Nonsense RoundUp to snatch some edges -- or, better put, to educate people with context and fact-based views. Think of it like roadside assistance for social media debates you're tired of having.
http://archive.is/aExB7

So, basically - if you're tired of racism you can call a bunch of fat white feminist hambeast superheroes who will then engage in Facebook discussions for you, explaining how misogyny and racism are linked or something like that. I guess it's a bit like with the batsign.

So are they basically admitting that left wing, progressive sive nonwhites are too stupid to actually formulate cogent responses to anything and need Whites to bail them out? I doubt that was the intended purpose of the hambeast Stasi but its still hilarious.

when an ethnic says "Kill all white people", you know there will be white people supporting them

flowerful said:
when an ethnic says "Kill all white people", you know there will be white people supporting them

this lol

im white but whites are literally super-cucks

What? Are they implying POC can't properly debate racists?

Perfect weather for a shitstorm

#wecanfightourownbattles

A Good Friend said:
What?Are they implying POC can't properly debate racists?

Perfect weather for a shitstorm

#wecanfightourownbattles

They are implying that white people are the heroes and our saviors no matter what ... even when they're fighting racism.

whogivesafucc said:
this lol

im white but whites are literally super-cucks

its pretty sad, like the blacks that fought with the confederacy...

What does this have to do with incels

tbh i'd probably take advantage of this lmfao

there is no greater time sink than arguing on the internet, & i used to suck at keeping myself from being baited into lengthy exchanges on why correlation != causation w/ race stats

problem is approach is academic & i doubt