Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate normie bullying me on reddit for having bad teeth and jaw from genetic load

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
i’m a competition body builder you absolute walnut lmao but you enjoy your pixels and your carpal tunnel syndrome. You can learn a lot about someone’s post history, your shows that you’re an absolute loser who has to stoop to the lowest of lows just for some semblance of enjoyment because you’re an utter failure in every other way. It’s pathetic but more than that, it’s hilarious that you think you’re someone special because of your uselessness. You’re the equivalent of a shitstain on our society but you already know that don’t you? that’s why you posted about being depressed and that’s the funniest thing; you don’t even get digital replies because nobody wants to associate with your human filth.

it really makes me happy that you got so upset, cried so much, and lost sleep just because of a painfully true reddit comment. Thank you for making my morning better with your suffering

oh i forgot to mention the crooked jaw and the cavities. god the more i look at your post history, the more i actually hope you’re either joking or over exaggerating cause your life just sounds downright pathetic lol i even showed my wife and she feels bad for you

don’t you worry pete the little man, i’m off today and tomorrow so i have nothing better to do but to dig into your failures and laugh. i can’t wait for your response, assuming you have enough coherent thought to even read that much text. i should’ve just drawn a picture, i know the autism makes reading hard

Goddamn shit reads like the navy seal copypasta :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's sounds like a fag that's larping

Goddamn shit reads like the navy seal copypasta :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's sounds like a fag that's larping
typical tarkov player, mad that i posted a vid of me hacking on his shitty little game.

Reads like a teenager wrote this ngl :feelskek:
typical tarkov player, mad that i posted a vid of me hacking on his shitty little game.
:feelsokman: quite based

You're still a nigger for hacking. Also don't post about your problems like autism or poor jaw on plebbit because spergs like this will dig into your post history to shit on you.

Last edited:
You're still a nigger for hacking. Also don't post about your problems like autism or poor jaw on pebbit because spergs like this will dig into your post history to shit on you.
true, but i dont care about this game. they refuse to refund me despite having an rx 580 (that exceeds the recommended requirements) and i get like 20-30 fps at times even on lowest settings. i have no respect for this game. and i agree, its just good to vent

Larping keyboard warrior. Fuck him and his imaginary wife.