Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate my voice

Special ed/10. But you're not alone in that here.

Last edited:
Nerd

This is not your real voice. Is English your first language? What's your first language if not English?

voicepill is brutal, even people online would reject you because of your voice. Happens to me.

@Mortis voice mogs all of us I think

You need to wear a hat like the one that Pepe is wearing in your avi.

Mogged me. It's over

havent you seen the mortis-jew video

when @Mortis speaks english he voicemogs big time
@Mortis mirin your voice. You should start a YouTube channel you can get subscribers due to your voice.

AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#139269661Friday, July 04, 2014 8:39 PM CDT
Well, that would depend, where do you want to start?. There are resources, free models made by other users, text and video tutorials made by other users, and experimenting with your own knowledge, so it's all a matter of personal choice and circumstances, we can suggest however it depends on what method suits you best when it comes to learning, start at your own pace and expand from there and certainly don't set your expectations too high.
PwnzaKing
noFilter

#139326055Saturday, July 05, 2014 12:04 PM CDT
@frosti'm trying but that seems hard@anonim asking like how you started and do you think its a good way to start?

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jRHhVxQGBbC

Your voice is high pitched but I feel like you still voice mog me cause mine is similar to yours but with an even less masculine edge. And no I will not vocaroo. So far the only person here who doesn't voice mog me is Intellau_Cellistic.

You literally sound like a special ed kid.

Seems normal, it might be the quality

Have you checked your testosterone level?