Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Rate my oneitis (out of 10)

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Ku GgQzK8Ls

This is a girl who I consider my last oneitis. I don't think I can develop attachment to any foid at this point, only probably imaginary one. I can probably share this picture of her, don't think she will ever stumble on this thread because thing is, she's rather long dead. As far as I could be assured, she had been suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis for a few years prior. It is a lethal desease where your muscles basically give out so that you can't move or breathe. She probably suffocated in her sleep or whatever, a few years ago.

Anyway. She shared some pictures of herself, talked about her life and how she didn't want to die but eventually this would have to happen. She tried to use it as a positive example, how even dying you can live a full life. Lol of course you can, if you're an attractive female. She was intrigued by our conversation and wanted to know me better. But being a timid incel as I am, I knew that to keep her interested I couldn't show my face to her. I knew I wasn't a chad. My face and height sure would put her off and she would ghost me immediately. So we conversed for some time. But I couldn't keep lying to myself, I was an incel, that was it. Still I was pondering maybe I should still show my face or voice chat with her. LOL. Praise to god I had enough IQ to think better of it. Just imagine this embarrassment. I cringe even as I type these words :lul:

So one day I just ghosted her because I noticed she became disinterested. Also that was the year when I got blackpilled for real. The blackpill swallowed me completely, to the point that I considered suicide. Because no girl would love me. Of course I was a cuck, this or any bitch isn't worth suiciding over (probably). But I gotta tell you, she was one of the triggers. I was a jobless incel. But I was better off. Why? Nothing has changed for the better since then. Only that then I was six years younger and still had this small fire of youth burning within me, which is now gone to the wind.

I wish I saved more photos of her but I deleted all of my converstations with her and pics that she sent me, because I wanted to forget about her.

What do you say?

she also had these precious green eyes :ahegao:
@wereq rate

44qhrpQ2r 0

I can't believe I fucking deleted all of her photos :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
what was I even thinking...

Buy her a thong, high heels, a top and give her this gift at your home. write her "hey did you come over? I have a gift for you!" Than give her and she will make strip show with this things you bought her. "Nice, thanks, now watch what I can do with this things."
She make some crazy moves like a backlflip on your cock.
"Oh damn your pretty big, slap me harder, harder, oh yes"
bro she's dead, but I appreciate it :feelsseriously:

0/10 not worth the grave digging effort

she also had these precious green eyes :ahegao:
@
She has a somewhat crazy stare in the first photo. Of course, men are too thirsty to care about warning signs, so I didn't include it in the rating.

I don't think I can develop attachment to any foid at this point
Success.

6,5/10
I would fuck her and dominate her if I could

View attachment 1218277

This is a girl who I consider my last oneitis. I don't think I can develop attachment to any foid at this point, only probably imaginary one. I can probably share this picture of her, don't think she will ever stumble on this thread because thing is, she's rather long dead. As far as I could be assured, she had been suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis for a few years prior. It is a lethal desease where your muscles basically give out so that you can't move or breathe. She probably suffocated in her sleep or whatever, a few years ago.

Anyway. She shared some pictures of herself, talked about her life and how she didn't want to die but eventually this would have to happen. She tried to use it as a positive example, how even dying you can live a full life. Lol of course you can, if you're an attractive female. She was intrigued by our conversation and wanted to know me better. But being a timid incel as I am, I knew that to keep her interested I couldn't show my face to her. I knew I wasn't a chad. My face and height sure would put her off and she would ghost me immediately. So we conversed for some time. But I couldn't keep lying to myself, I was an incel, that was it. Still I was pondering maybe I should still show my face or voice chat with her. LOL. Praise to god I had enough IQ to think better of it. Just imagine this embarrassment. I cringe even as I type these words :lul:

So one day I just ghosted her because I noticed she became disinterested. Also that was the year when I got blackpilled for real. The blackpill swallowed me completely, to the point that I considered suicide. Because no girl would love me. Of course I was a cuck, this or any bitch isn't worth suiciding over (probably). But I gotta tell you, she was one of the triggers. I was a jobless incel. But I was better off. Why? Nothing has changed for the better since then. Only that then I was six years younger and still had this small fire of youth burning within me, which is now gone to the wind.

I wish I saved more photos of her but I deleted all of my converstations with her and pics that she sent me, because I wanted to forget about her.

What do you say?

Beckies really are the incel's cryptonite

View attachment 1218277

What do you say?
Read every molecule sad asf I’m sorry man, this was a very brutal read and you’re right no bitch is worth killing yourself for.

To me she looks 6.5 out 10. She's a becky that just happens to be my type therefore I'm a bit biased.
And I want to fuck her yes. She looks psychotic, but I don't care. I wish I could fix her with my incel cock :cryfeels:

How do you find women like that?
idk, i met her online (don't want to disclose further but it wasn't through a dating site or app) , she left a link to her social media account, I messaged her. I wasn't the only one who could do that obviously, I probably was just another simp to her but she seemed intrigued by our conversation for some reason so we conversed for a couple of months i think