Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my nutrition from yesterday

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I didnt take pictures unfortunately, but whatever

What i ate in the morning: One coffee with milk, one bread with cream cheese and salmon, one banana, some greek yoghurt

Lunch: 2 burritos with some juice

What i ate in the evening: another burrito, a small bowl of minced beef, half a poppy cake with a glass of milk, 5 chicken dinosaurs, some juice

What's a chicken dinosaur

Basically chicken nuggets shaped as dinosaurs

Mogger, I couldn’t eat half of that if I tried.

Mogger, I couldn’t eat half of that if I tried.
Yeah, my mom always thought it was a muh phase that i eat so much. Turns out i never stopped eating as if im a fatass

Diet mogged me to death.

Just rice and curry all day :feelsrope:

I drink caffeine all day and then just have a larger meal in the evening

I drink caffeine all day and then just have a larger meal in the evening
I have a high caffeine tolerance and need real high doses to feel soemthing. I put 3 teaspoons of Espresso powder into my coffee and i literally dont feel anything

Sounds nice.

I'm gonna make some Bacon soon probably & maybe have some yogurt, and then I'll have some ground beef with an egg for dinner, and since it's St. Breivik's day I might get some goyslop later

Not bad. Seems like a good amount of food

You eat an absolute slave diet. I've seen worse but the worst things you ate are:

Coffee
Bread
Salmon (if it's farmed)
Burritos
Juice (if it's from a grocery store)
Poppy cake
Chicken dinosaurs (The worst thing on the list by far, full of acrylamides and seed oils)

Best things you ate:

Cream cheese
Greek yoghurt
Banana
Milk
Minced beef

I would rate your day of eating a 2&½/10. There's just too many grains, seed oils and acrylamides in your diet. Farmed salmon is also really bad. Coffee is shit, and burritos are just too spicy, not good for your gut, and you consume even more bread with it. Juice is like drinking soda if it's from a grocery store. If you make your own juice it's healthy. Remove the worst things you ate, then you would get a rating of 4&½/10 from me.

Last edited:
That's so epic. Ein gut belegtes Brötchen ist der beste Start in den Tag.
Wahre Worte. Ein noch schönerer Start in den Tag wäre neben einem Mädchen aufzuwachen, aber das wird für uns für immer ein Traum bleiben :feelsrope:

You eat an absolute slave diet. I've seen worse but the worst things you ate are:

Coffee
Bread
Salmon (if it's farmed)
Burritos
Poppy cake
Chicken dinosaurs (The worst thing on the list by far, full of acrylamides and seed oils)

Best things you ate:

Cream cheese
Greek yoghurt
Banana
Milk
Minced beef

I would rate your day of eating a 2&½/10. There's just too many grains, seed oils and acrylamides in your diet. Farmed salmon is also really bad. Coffee is shit, and burritos are just too spicy, not good for your gut, and you consume even more bread with it. Juice is like drinking soda if it's from a grocery store. If you make your own juice it's healthy. Remove the worst things you ate, then you would get a rating of 4&½/10 from me.
But if you enjoy it keep eating it theres no diet for your inceldom I think im gonna start eating more junkfood aswell

Reason ? Coffee in moderation is healthy and can help with metabolism
Juice is like drinking soda if it's from a grocery store. If you make your own juice it's healthy
I would like to hear the reason on why supermarket juice is supposed to be bad. Is it the concentrate you worry about ? Concentrate just means taking the water content away from the juice and refilling it later with drinking water

Thats good as hell man my diet consists of soda and instant noodles

Wahre Worte. Ein noch schönerer Start in den Tag wäre neben einem Mädchen aufzuwachen, aber das wird für uns für immer ein Traum bleiben :feelsrope:
Keine weiber für unsere Visagen. :feelsrope:

Coffee
Bread
Salmon (if it's farmed)
Burritos
Poppy cake

Best things you ate:

Cream cheese
Greek yoghurt
Banana
Milk
Minced beef

Why is coffee bad tho,?

Needs some veg. As in vegetables and vegina

Why is coffee bad tho,?
It kills E.coli. It makes you stressed, it contains acrylamides if you heat it too much. It's one of the reasons people get a headache. It's often bad for the gut.

It's just toxic bean juice.

It kills E.coli. It makes you stressed, it contains acrylamides if you heat it too much. It's one of the reasons people get a headache. It's often bad for the gut.

It's just toxic bean juice.
Yeah, I know both tea and coffe are bad for your gut. How do you cope without tea and coffee tho?

Yeah, I know both tea and coffe are bad for your gut. How do you cope without tea and coffee tho?
I've lived without it for 7 years and i don't miss it one bit. I used to drink chocolate coffee but then i realized it was toxic. People at my work can't live without coffee or tea, it's hilarious. I'm the only one out of 70 people who doesn't drink coffee or tea at my job. I'm also the only one who doesn't eat bread, or any grains really. So whenever we have meetings i'm just sitting there staring while everyone else is eating their bread and drinking their coffee like slaves.

I puked a couple days ago, had snus too quick after drinking tea. I still kept snus in after puking because nothing will stop my buzz. Had to mop that shit jfl.

I've lived without it for 7 years and i don't miss it one bit. I used to drink chocolate coffee but then i realized it was toxic. People at my work can't live without coffee or tea, it's hilarious. I'm the only one out of 70 people who doesn't drink coffee or tea at my job. I'm also the only one who doesn't eat bread, or any grains really. So whenever we have meetings i'm just sitting there staring while everyone else is eating their bread and drinking their coffee like slaves.
i will quit coffee soon ive cut down to one cup a day recently and feel heaps better
id been drinking upwards of 5 coffees/energy drinks a day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back