Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my newest discovery

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
FnddI6j.jpg

How the fuck am I supposed to cope for not fucking this beauty?

I uncapable to fuck her thanks to my face/10

6.5/10

Doesn't satisfy my tastes.

You cant cope, just suffer

incelman said:
She is like 5 planes of existance higher than me.

Me too, even as a norman. You gotta be at least chadlite to smash that. And even then chadlite would have trouble, I'm sure. The price of pussy is ridiculous these days.

Sub8Hate said:
Me too, even as a norman. You gotta be at least chadlite to smash that. And even then chadlite would have trouble, I'm sure. The price of pussy is ridiculous these days.

You don't get a gf it's just your turn.

I think she's a solid 9.5, but whatever is going on in the background makes her look like some inner city Tyrone chaser.

ordinaryotaku said:
I think she's a solid 9.5, but whatever is going on in the background makes her look like some inner city Tyrone chaser.

She thinks she looks unconventional and edgy. A stacy is a stacy no matter where she is at.

incelman said:
FnddI6j.jpg

How the fuck am I supposed to cope for not fucking this beauty?

If you don't say "I will never have this" in the first 10 seconds of seeing a cutie picture you will have suicidal thoughts. Do it, man, it feels good.

Weed said:
Fap and dump

I love her upright prime tits. The tighter they are the tighter my dick gets.

MubarakTheCoper said:
If you don't say "I will never have this" in the first 10 seconds of seeing a cutie picture you will have suicidal thoughts. Do it, man, it feels good.

I will never have less than that tbh. My high school crush looked like a tranny and she rejected me.