Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my newest crush

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
ZQRbHbj.jpg

She is in my molecular biology class. I go to the lectures just so that I can state at her. Of course, she is there with her Chad bf who mogs the other males to oblivion. Just like the primitive times, Chad fucks and incel faps.

6.5 hobbit face out of 10

b4a2bc8441168d42f42576f0df2d9e1d.jpg

Out of your league/10

She'd rather date a cow carcass over an incel/10

Why she looks like she's taking a shit?

torujo said:
is she from south europe?

I have no clue. This pic is from summer vacation.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Out of your league/10

wM1tIz.gif

Minjaze said:
She'd rather date a cow carcass over an incel/10

The question is what she would not date over an incel?

LoveToArgue said:
Why she looks like she's taking a shit?

That's her normal face.

For the amount of incels here who claim to blackpilled you all seem to have a lot of crushes. I dont know why some of you are so weak willed as to think the girl you like isnt sucking chad's dick all the same.

Virginp0wers said:
For the amount of incels here who claim to blackpilled you all seem to have a lot of crushes. I dont know why some of you are so weak willed as to think the girl you like isnt sucking chad's dick all the same.

I literally said in my post that she is with her Chad bf. A crush is a crush.

shes one of those girls that looks ugly in photos but hott in real life

I always found sloths to be cute.

thetruecelibate said:

Better forget about her

gay_fag said:

Where do you live dude that the average girl looks like her?

weservenomsg said:
shes one of those girls that looks ugly in photos but hott in real life

She looks better in kotion

incelman said:
Better forget about her

Where do you live dude that the average girl looks like her?

Poland but that doesn't matter. Photos don't show how she looks irl and your poisoned mind can't rate her properly anyway. Maybe if you showed another photo but in this one the longer I look at her the uglier she seems to be.

gay_fag said:
Poland but that doesn't matter. Photos don't show how she looks irl and your poisoned mind can't rate her properly anyway. Maybe if you showed another photo but in this one the longer I look at her the uglier she seems to be.

plus u on that, she seems to have a big nos and rather unattractive features, slavic chicks mog her badly

If she was a man = 5/10
Since she’s a femoid = chadcock/10

you faggots are sickening me with this crush shit, I know not all of you are teencels.

gay_fag said:

5dZxn9Y.jpg

MayorOfKekville said:
If she was a man = 5/10
Since she’s a femoid = chadcock/10

Her brother is a Chad

jagged0 said:
you faggots are sickening me with this crush shit, I know not all of you are teencels.

giphy.gif

incelman said:

at this photo her nose looks normal but on the other hand she looks like a 40yo milf. Totally unattractive for me, but that's good for you I think. I'm always jealous when someone says that they like my crush.

That house in the background looks Greek and the tree looks like something that would grow in a mediterranean country. I'm trying to remember who else was from Greece...

dr-problematic said:
cuz u havent approached her?

I meant why don't I have the body of her Chad bf

incelman said:
I meant why don't I have the body of her Chad bf

i know bunch of dudes who hit chicks out of their rs, so if u try to approach her, mb she will be urs

kkt6 said:
That house in the background looks Greek and the tree looks like something that would grow in a mediterranean country. I'm trying to remember who else was from Greece...

That picture is from her summer vacation.

dr-problematic said:
i know bunch of dudes who hit chicks out of their rs, so if u try to approach her, mb she will be urs

She is with her Chad bf in class. It's over. Once they taste Chad there is no going back.

oy vey

incelman said:
gay_fag said:
5dZxn9Y.jpg
Oh shit nvm she's alright solid 6.5 or 7 which means she can probably fuck above her level

coldmachinery said:
oy vey

Oh shit nvm she's alright solid 6.5 or 7 which means she can probably fuck above her level

Even 3/10 can fuck aboive her levels. I have seen a 2/10 with a Chad.

Virginp0wers said:

jagged0 said:

These two get it. Threads like this are cuckery of the highest order. You're glorifying these worthless THOT cum dumpsters and basically admitting that they're better than you. Besides, 10 year olds have crushes. It's fucking gay to have crushes as an adult. 

This bitch is Jew nose/10.

Solitarian_Walker said:
These two get it. Threads like this are cuckery of the highest order. You're glorifying these worthless THOT cum dumpsters and basically admitting that they're better than you. Besides, 10 year olds have crushes. It's fucking gay to have crushes as an adult. 

This bitch is Jew nose/10.

Better at what?

incelman said:
Better at what?

More worthy. Deserving of her higher value and social status. This bitch would be a 3/10 without fakeup. A nose like that on a man would be a death sentence. By making threads like this, you're only enabling hypergamy. Hoes need to be exposed, not glorified.

Solitarian_Walker said:
More worthy. Deserving of her higher value and social status. This bitch would be a 3/10 without fakeup. A nose like that on a man would be a death sentence. By making threads like this, you're only enabling hypergamy. Hoes need to be exposed, not glorified.

It's all about pussy