Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate my new hotwheels car

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
new 2024 release batman batmobile

2/250

referential number HTC83-N521

Screenshot 2024 07 03 140126

Image 2024 07 03 140210176

Screenshot 2024 07 03 140135

7/10
safe choice

"bruh, hot chinks love guys who collect hot wheel cars, trust me!" :chad:

I collect sneakers and perfumes

3713498 Screenshot 20231020 192537 Reddit

Looking to add more jordan 4s and Airmax to my sneaker collection and more niche fragrances to my fragrance collection

Based, I used to try and collect them when I was young but being a poorcel, it was very difficult mang. I had like 5 of them total. How many hot wheels do you have currently brocel?
regular prices are gigafucked

the lidl near my house sometime have these big random boxes filled with new hot wheels for 1.50$ a pop:feelsautistic:

this one is my first one actually

true .org veteran

i really want the AJ1 chicago's

original ones

currently rocking these

View attachment 1191659

AJ5 green poison (2016 edition i believe)
What's your size? The lower sizes of Chicagos are not that hard to find. If you are size 12 like me it would be hard ngl.

What's your size? The lower sizes of Chicagos are not that hard to find. If you are size 12 like me it would be hard ngl.
10 but can also fit 10.5

but dont wanna pay 500$ mang

10 but can also fit 10.5

but dont wanna pay 500$ mang
Look around for garage sales and shit. Many boomers are sitting on rare Jordans that they have no idea how much they are worth. I got my jordan 6 cactus jack for 200$ from an old lady.

Look around for garage sales and shit. Many boomers are sitting on rare Jordans that they have no idea how much they are worth. I got my jordan 6 cactus jack for 200$ from an old lady.
no garaga sales in bosnia rural area

Now show us all the drugs you take so you don't kill yourself

Would take it to school/10.

I’m surprised this many incels wear nice shoes tbh

ah, it looks cool! Do you leave them inside the box?

also, the fabric behind it looks really soft.

Also will leave this here:

Yes!

I want a chinkfoid to rape me

Als a bulgarian you wouldn't get it anyway :feelsbadman:
Thats why I hate on ricecels so much! I’m a short 5’4 gypsy sfcel after all!

ah, nice collection! who's the picture of?
Virat Kohli(Famous Indian cricketer)
Also, are there fragrances you'd recommend for a starter? Just looking for stuff to wear.
I'd recommend starting with Lataffa Asad. It smells like a spicy mix of cinnamon, vanilla and coffee. It smells synethic at first but after a few minutes it goes into it's dry down and smells very pleasant. Its an all weather scent. It's cheap, projects well and lasts a long time. If you want to try out more fragrances I recommend buying decants. They are small samples of expensive fragrances that you can buy for cheap before committing to a full bottle. Go to r/fragdecants for more info.

Last edited:
Nice! I can't tell for sure due to the glare, but is it autographed?

I'd recommend starting with Latffa Asad. It smells like a spicy mix of cinnamon, vanilla and coffee. It smells synethic at first but after a few minutes it goes into it's dry down and smells very pleasant. Its an all weather scent. It's cheap, projects well and lasts a long time. If you want to try out more fragrances I recommend buying decants. They are small samples of expensive fragrances that you can buy for cheap before committing to a full bottle. Go to r/fragdecants for more info.
Thanks man! I will look into that scent and also into decants.

Reminds me of an incel that claimed to got laid through hot wheels jfl

is that one rare? idk anything about hot wheels cars

meanwhile chad just fucked his 5th harem foid of the week

kek, Ive worn the same shoes for over 5 years now, Nikes lasts a long time.

I collect sneakers and perfumes

View attachment 1191657
View attachment 1191658

Looking to add more jordan 4s and Airmax to my sneaker collection and more niche fragrances to my fragrance collection
That is detachable bro

I'd recommend starting with Lataffa Asad. It smells like a spicy mix of cinnamon, vanilla and coffee. It smells synethic at first but after a few minutes it goes into it's dry down and smells very pleasant. Its an all weather scent. It's cheap, projects well and lasts a long time. If you want to try out more fragrances I recommend buying decants. They are small samples of expensive fragrances that you can buy for cheap before committing to a full bottle. Go to r/fragdecants for more info.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianFashionAddicts/comments/17c6x31/whats_your_take_on_this_sneaker_collection/?share_id=nZsc3mgv5a74lawiSd97d&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DesiFragranceAddicts/comments/14159tq/how_is_my_collection_any_suggestions/?share_id=fGZm7wqAjPNxQUKkvnP-a&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

@Ron.Belgrade @glowIntheDark @BlackCel_from_ZA @ReplaceMyJuice @Cayden Zhang @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY

:feelswhere:

interesting findings, lets see how he responds
Jfl at trying to make yourself look like a tough guy on an incel forum with a bunch of subhumans. Typical attention-whoring behavior.

UH OH
why did you even reverse search his shit tbh :lul:

I thought you lived in the Netherlands ? Did you move back or do you alternate ?
The first pic is mine. I posted it on .org first but someone posted it again with the same title I think since I also shared this pic on an indian discord server.

@lonelysince2006

The second pic is not mine ngl but I do own all the fragrances in that collection. I was too lazy to post my collection here never thought someone dig my pics so deep. I am an active user of that subreddit. My reddit account