Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate my new avi/Lebanese Flag

Rate

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
What would you rate the flag of Lebanon
IMG 20240808 235015

Last edited:
It's similar to austria but with a wider white, and a tree in the middle, it's asymmetrical too. I'll rate it normie

Its ok I guess, but as I said the green thing bothers me. Here is the clean version of the flag:
Download   2024 08 08T201817797

It's similar to austria but with a wider white, and a tree in the middle, it's asymmetrical too. I'll rate it normie
Modern European flags are boring. The Jews took down all the symbols.

I like them, my flag is the St George's Cross and you have to admit it's good, associated with the crusaders
View attachment 1218079
Yeah, I forgot. This is good. But I wish countries like Germany and others didn't take of their symbols. Symbols make flags intresting.

Yeah, I forgot. This is good. But I wish countries like Germany and others didn't take of their symbols. Symbols make flags intresting.
Yeah, tricolor flags can be boring and overdone, the Nordics all have the same cross-shape with varying colors which is arguably better

Yeah, tricolor flags can be boring and overdone, the Nordics all have the same cross-shape with varying colors which is arguably better
I was going to say that kek.

It seems you forgot to center it. Now it looks a bit asymetrical. Sorry for bothering you with this btw, keep your avi the way you want :lul:
What about now? And no worries, even I thought, it was odd

@Sloth22
@Cayden Zhang
@Ron.Belgrade
@DarkStar
@VideoGameCoper
@VersoffenerAssi