Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Rate my Lunch

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Praying on the downfall of everybody else.
★★★

Yup, I prefer mayo over ketchup jfl

Would be awesome if it had more meat and lettuce

fries look a bit undercooked

for the rest looks good

Simple and tasty, nice food.

Another one of these. Is that what all incels eat nowadays, fried food. Every day. Ever heard of acrylamides and seed oils?

I have been eating a bit less lately so theres that.
Noticeable. Do not enter a eating disorder brocel. If you wanna loose weight healthier then just leave the mayo.

Nice. Looks similar to what I eat often

Noticeable. Do not enter a eating disorder brocel. If you wanna loose weight healthier then just leave the mayo.
My appetite has always been like this, I often dont eat a lot at lunch, but gourge like a pig at dinner.

Another one of these. Is that what all incels eat nowadays, fried food. Every day. Ever heard of acrylamides and seed oils?
Our lives are already hell, why not make it shorter?

I eat similar stuff. Lots of fast food burgers, fries, and milkshakes. I also eat a lot of fried foods too and candy

Good but not enough calories. Need bigger portions.

Silly you. It's all just genetics. Not consuming seed oils will not make you more attractive, just more likely to die from cancer.

Silly you. It's all just genetics. Not consuming seed oils will not make you more attractive, just more likely to die from cancer.
It will still fuck up your skin and make you more mentally ill with horrible digestion long term. And heart disease from fried foods.

Last edited:
I suck ass at it tbh, only way I can clear outposts undetected is with a sniper and lots of bait.
I didn't finish 4. I remember having a lot of fun clearing in 3.

Are you being held under duress?