Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my Holy Bible

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★★
Thanks to Cassian Andor, Syril Karn and Luthen Rael from Andor (TV Series) for their cooperation in helping to indicate the size of the Bible.

The Bible dates from around 1860. It contains The Old and New Testaments and includes 900 quality engravings along with many other illustrations and references.

I found a document in The Bible relating to the American Civil War. I contacting Sotheby's (auction house) to ask if they were interested in the document. They replied no and asked if I had any second hand luxury bags to sell them instead. :feelsclown:

The Civil War document is kept safely within The Bible where it has been nicely preserved for the last 163 years and might stay there for another 200 years, who knows? I might post pictures of the document if there is any interest from members.

IMG 1313

IMG 1317

IMG 1316

Those Lego characters are a nice touch

Thanks to Cassian Andor, Syril Karn and Luthen Rael from Andor (TV Series) for their cooperation in helping to indicate the size of the Bible.

The Bible dates from around 1860. It contains The Old and New Testaments and includes 900 quality engravings along with many other illustrations and references.

I found a document in The Bible relating to the American Civil War. I contacting Sotheby's (auction house) to ask if they were interested in the document. They replied no and asked if I had any second hand luxury bags to sell them instead. :feelsclown:

The Civil War document is kept safely within The Bible where it has been nicely preserved for the last 163 years and might stay there for another 200 years, who knows? I might post pictures of the document if there is any interest from members.

View attachment 1184016

View attachment 1184018

View attachment 1184019
Go on good mate, don't leave us in wait.

That is a very nice Bible. which version is it?

That is a very nice Bible. which version is it?
Thank you.

King James Version, the preferred translation of old school Christians. It's a bit hard to read but The Bible has useful notes to aid understanding. I like to open it now and then to look at the pictures.

Thank you.

King James Version, the preferred translation of old school Christians. It's a bit hard to read but The Bible has useful notes to aid understanding. I like to open it now and then to look at the pictures.
That's the best version of the Bible.I read a KJV 1611 version with roman print.It has all the archaic words, plus the archaic spellings

That's the best version of the Bible.I read a KJV 1611 version with roman print.It has all the archaic words, plus the archaic spellings
Very nice. Are you Old Testament or New Testament? Here are a few more pictures. Almost every page has pictures like these. They took their Bible seriously in the old days.

Processed 4BA47A79 28ED 49B2 9B7D 80A59D0E1FF4

Processed 800800E4 05EC 4576 B3C6 B879612E57ED

Processed D8ECD991 50E5 4FF1 971A B58DB61FDB41

I don't know what you mean by Old Testament or New Testament, but my 1611 version has both with the Apocrypha
Do you prefer Old Testament or New Testament?

Do you prefer Old Testament or New Testament?
The New Testament since it focuses on Jesus and his disciples and their preaching and his eventual return