Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my hamburger. What are you guys eating?

eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

i would rather kill myself than touch that tbhngl no offense

You wish you could take a bite from it. This is my pizza I have in the oven rn
4D2B2EA2 70C9 4F1C B56B 901C13271306

Looks delicious, have you ever wanted to become a chef? I think you’d be rolling in the dough if you opened up your own restaurant

Looks delicious, have you ever wanted to become a chef? I think you’d be rolling in the dough if you opened up your own restaurant
Thanks, you could be my first customer.

@Shahist Persian do they eat these in your home country?

Women will lick your butthole after eating that thing chad and orally consume the shit eating it produces.

Last edited:
Only if you willingly leave this site and slay pussy like you were destined to. You genetically superior god.
I will leave once I ascend. Which I hope is in the next two years, and that’s if everything goes according to plan.

I will leave once I ascend. Which I hope is in the next two years, and that’s if everything goes according to plan.
Dude FFS just go outside and talk to a woman. Literally cold-approach and ask women for their number. I guarantee one women will agree to go on a date with you and eventually sleep with you.

Dude FFS just go outside and talk to a woman. Literally cold-approach and ask women for their number. I guarantee one women will agree to go on a date with you and eventually sleep with you.
Why are you so angry at him

Have you seen his pic on looksmax? He's literally a chad. His existence here is a mockery of our suffering.
Nah, i didnt, i dont want to go there - for me, the .is is enough

He could use an image from google, why do you think that it was totally him?

Nice borgar, btw

Nah, i didnt, i dont want to go there - for me, the .is is enough

He could use an image from google, why do you think that it was totally him?
If you reverse image search it you will get approximately 0 results. @Judas Persian or @Truckzo can verify it’s me. But it doesn’t matter. .is isn’t a lookism forum, I’m incel.

Last edited:
If you reverse image search it you will get approximately 0 results. @Judas Persian or @Truckzo can verify it’s me.
Why did you send a photo of yourself there.. kinda strange move, now you will be beaten down by locals here

Shanist now judas??? Lol

I wanted a rating.

He backstabbed me.
Send to me your faceo, in private messages

I am not totally familiar to what is considered ugly and what is gigachad, so i can give you one honest opinion

People need to quit derailing my threads, jfl

If you put your dick between two slices of bread it's not a hamburger sorry

Legend says that if you eat that burger you’ll ascend to heaven

what the fuck is wrong with you. holy shit.