Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate my goyslop….

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Title
IMG 1837
I Already ate some of it

I can feel the heart attack lingering every so closely :feelsLightsaber:

Wheres the fried chicken?

didnt know they had food in south africa

(ek grap)

I’d want a fork so as to not get any grease on me but anyway…

8/10 :feelshehe:

We use hands over here brocel. It's over :feelsrope: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Aside from stuff like snacks & pizza, I eat everything with a knife & fork; I just dont see how everything can be finger-food to some people.

Looks pretty good.

What restaurant was it from?

Slap chips & chicken?

nice lol what sauce is that? and how much was it?

Looks good :feelsautistic: Reminds me of fries we used to get from Chinese take out restaurants.

Ahh ok.

You got it from backroom burgers?
nah mang, literally made in an enclosed room with no thought about hygiene. Think about the grossest kitchen you've ever seen, that's were they made them

Looks very greasy, terrible presentation, even for fast food standards

3.5/10

IT'S GOOD GLORIOUS GREASY JUNKFOOD :lasereyes:

You should try and eat healthier bro
The jews literally outsmarted me tbh :feelsrope:healthy foods costs soo much money, one salad = 3 servings of delicious goyslop. It's over for poorcels like myself

Yeah but it's expensive AF
ovER for cantcopewithcondimentscels
Yeah dirt cheap
We used to have some places like this in the US, both chains & local places: However, due to inflation, it's no longer as cheap as it once was. :feelsbadman:
The jews literally outsmarted me tbh :feelsrope:healthy foods costs soo much money, one salad = 3 servings of delicious goyslop. It's over for poorcels like myself
Imagine thinking salad is healthy jfl, it's not: Just try & get ground beef, eggs, some fruits, milk, etc. if you can afford any of that.

We used to have some places like this in the US, both chains & local places: However, due to inflation, it's no longer as cheap as it once was. :feelsbadman:
Yeah this is literally made by a old granny at the back of her house. No health protocols or attention to hygiene that's why it's dirt cheap :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Imagine thinking salad is healthy jfl, it's not: Just try & get ground beef, eggs, some fruits, milk, etc. if you can afford any of that.
The things you mentioned are way more expensive, especially now that fucking eggs are expensive AF because of the chicken flu and all. 30 medium eggs = 8 goyslop servings(3 days), milk = 2 goyslop servings, 4 apples = 1 goyslop serving. It's soo over mang, the jews have me in their palms

Yeah this is literally made by a old granny at the back of her house. No health protocols or attention to hygiene that's why it's dirt cheap :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Kek, based.
The things you mentioned are way more expensive, especially now that fucking eggs are expensive AF because of the chicken flu and all. 30 medium eggs = 8 goyslop servings(3 days), milk = 2 goyslop servings, 4 apples = 1 goyslop serving. It's soo over mang, the jews have me in their palms
Brutal, wasn't aware of the chicken flu situation in SA; sorry you can't eat healthy because it's honestly worth it.

Damn even eggs are expensive ? The fuck do you have for breakfast mang ?

Damn even eggs are expensive ? The fuck do you have for breakfast mang ?
I have eggs but I use them sparingly, I have oats satchets, really tasty as well

Kek, based.

Brutal, wasn't aware of the chicken flu situation in SA; sorry you can't eat healthy because it's honestly worth it.
Yeah mang, "they" have us, where they want us

Should add some fish for protein

Not very filling.