Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate my fantasy world

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
Lets call this whole fantasy world: "the zone", Its basically a combo of schindlers list and 1984.
The zone is this:

In modern England, a dastardly, despicable, depraved criminal organisation, located in my county, take advantage of the highly woke and deeply corrupt government and become the new rulers of the county, renaming it: the zone.
The criminal organisation declare the zone as an independent state and forcibly leave the United Kingdom and rule over it with large steel fists.
The populace of the zone are trapped within its borders, they're abandoned by the corrupt, cowardly, selfish british government and they are completely at the mercy of their new rulers.

Absolute obedience, loyalty and compliance is demanded by the criminal organisation, failure and/or refusal to do so is experimentation, torture, death or all 3.
Enforcing the depraved whims and desires of the organisation, are a violent, deeply sadistic, merciless police force, called: the skarletts.
The skarletts wear black uniforms with red turtlenecks, red gloves and red berets.
The Skarletts have free reign to attack, kill, rape, imprison and torture whatever, whoever, whenever, wherever.
They are not held to any standards.

In the zone, I am a high-ranking officer of the skarletts, I'm basically this world's version of amon goeth mixed with judge death.
I'm a corrupt, hedonistic, sadistic rapist and murderer, indulging in my disgusting unforgivable activities, and committing unspeakable, indescribable atrocities on poor, innocent, defenceless men, women, children and babies.

My motivation, as with many in the skarletts, is just power and control, to be a master of life and death, to be a God among mortals.
No one escapes my gaze, or my judgement, or my lust, or my desires.
All within the Zone are mine as my toys to use and abuse, i am their god, i own them body, mind and soul.

In the zone, many of its citizens are homeless, cold, weak and hungry, many of their dead bodies litter the street, undisposed.
They have been forced out of their homes so entire neighbourhoods would be converted into prisons and laboratories, and bases and Barracks for the Skarletts.

I wish I could live this fantasy world, I think about it often.

Last edited:
thanks, tell me, what do you think your role would be in the zone?
Would you be a proud and brave soldier of the skarletts, or a weak, powerless, cold and hungry rat at our mercy...?

thanks, tell me, what do you think your role would be in the zone?
Would you be a proud and brave soldier of the skarletts, or a weak, powerless, cold and hungry rat at our mercy...?
Both,! A proud stainless steel rat! Inox ratus.

Both,! A proud stainless steel rat! Inox ratus.
tbh i only know about that character because 2000AD made stories about him.
glad i don't read that woke shitlib cucked rag no more
2000AD_0141-01fc.jpg

tbh i only know about that character because 2000AD made stories about him.
glad i don't read that woke shitlib cucked rag no more
2000AD_0141-01fc.jpg
He should be far more famous tbh

No movie for him );;;

He should be far more famous tbh

No movie for him );;;
hes one of those IPs that historians consider important and influential, but nobody really gives too much of a toss about him.
like with John Carter, Doc Savage, Buck Rodgers and Flash Gordon.

what would you place be in the zone?
I would distribute scantily clad girls to incels across the world. Chad would be exterminated. These girls would serve as slaves to incels witch would be provided with their personal harems. I would destroy Peter North and take his place as the superior man.

I would distribute scantily clad girls to incels across the world. Chad would be exterminated. These girls would serve as slaves to incels witch would be provided with their personal harems. I would destroy Peter North and take his place as the superior man.
the criminal organisation and the skarletts are not concerned with the incel problem, they would only be concerned with maintaining their power and control over the zone, by any and all means.
in the zone, nobody has sex or forms relationships with eachother unless we say so, and when we allow, it would be strictly for reproduction.

the criminal organisation and the skarletts are not concerned with the incel problem, they would only be concerned with maintaining their power and control over the zone, by any and all means.
in the zone, nobody has sex or forms relationships with eachother unless we say so, and when we allow, it would be strictly for reproduction.
Aha, now i get you Bro!

hes one of those IPs that historians consider important and influential, but nobody really gives too much of a toss about him.
like with John Carter, Doc Savage, Buck Rodgers and Flash Gordon.
But they all got movies...